Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

sparxitup123 and Broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool Soul Eater take of thing YAY!
Form
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

Name: Sam King
Looks:
Perso: Sam loves laughing and having a good time. She takes kishin hunting very serious. Loves her friends and will sacrifice her life for them
Other: weapon

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Penelope Jones
Looks: Her hair falls around her chin, though it's usually tied back. Her hair's a sort of light brown, though there's a hint of black at the tips from a hair dye experiment gone wrong. Penelope's eyes are an odd, gold color, in which her bangs are constantly in the way of. She's got a thin, lanky figure and a slender face to match. Due to her rather poor eyesight she constantly has some rectangular glasses on, seeing as they cause a bit of a problem in battle she has some odd leather straps keeping them on her head.
Perso: She's kind of on and off, her personality can change dramatically based on the situation at hand. Though her 'regular' personality is quite pleasant and cautious.
Other: She's got some confusions, also she's a mister. She also prefers to go by her nicknames, whatever they may be (Cute nicknames, ye)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam walked into the DWMA and reported to the assigning room where she would find herself a mister hope I get a good partner not like sister I fell so bad for her she thought as she sat down watching other kids file in

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Penelope walked in, glancing around rather nervously. She'd be spending the majority of the rest of her school years with the person she finds, no pressure or anything. She fixed her glasses, taking a seat and beginning to sort through everything she'd need in a partner, what they might need. She'd have to not be so awkward, that may help. Oh god, what if a boy asked her, what if a GIRL asked her? Those thoughts were interrupted when she noted another girl sitting around, a weapon perhaps. -Ok, you got this, just say hi- Penelope approached her, clearing her throat and standing up straight "Hi, I'm uh, I'm Penelope" -Nailed it-

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sam whats up" Sam asked leaning back in the chair

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, not very much" She smiled a bit, so far so good. "And you?"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"waiting for someone so I can get out of her" she laughed

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded "As am I-" Something occurred to her and she smiled a bit more "Well seeing as YOU'RE waiting for someone, and I'M also waiting for someone to come along... Would you like to be my partner?" Penelope held out her hand "Please?"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"sure why not as long as your not some freak who will like go insane on me or anything like that" she laughed again taking her hand

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my god, was it you that I had my psycho little meister with? Also, like I've likely said before I'm not that good at the whole getting to know each other thing. Should we skip ahead to the good part?)

Mind Honey
You don

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

Cheer/ volleyball

united or man city?

Words That Start With F.

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Vote your favourite player