Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and Ifinishbooks

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: A Royal and a Villager fall in love.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Elizabeth Sky
Looks: Elizabeth Sky
Personality: Fiery Temper, Compassionate, Acts before Thinking
Other: She is an only child and her parents are dead. She is a healer and helps in rituals around the village. She has control over fire and can use mind magic.

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you'd like magic, sure!)

Name:  Daniel Estrada
Personality: Daniel is a very laid back stress-free person who doesn't have a care in the world besides being a good second in line prince. He's a bad boy, but on the inside he just wants to help. He caring, but he won't act like it until you warm up to him. 
Looks: He
Other:

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabeth curtsied to the king, queen, and prince before moving back. Healers and magic users were summoned every time a prince or princess was crowned. The to be ruler chose a magic user and healer. They were then to be taken into the palace as the specials servants for the prince or princess. Elizabeth stood next to others as they waited. The fire user was wearing a red gown with black ribbon wrapped around the waist which then climbed up and moved down her arms as sleeves. Her red hair was hanging down her back, previously hidden by the hood of her black cloak which was still wrapped around her.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
xxjavynnxx
xxjavynnxx
Star
Name: Sammie
Looks: Long blonde hair blues eyes, perfect figure, buy haz one scar on her right shoulder.
Personality: Sammie is very shy, doesnt like talking to people. She falls in love to easy and will give her heart away in a millisecond. 

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

I'm back!

latest videos