Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and Ifinishbooks

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: A Royal and a Villager fall in love.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Elizabeth Sky
Looks: Elizabeth Sky
Personality: Fiery Temper, Compassionate, Acts before Thinking
Other: She is an only child and her parents are dead. She is a healer and helps in rituals around the village. She has control over fire and can use mind magic.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you'd like magic, sure!)

Name:  Daniel Estrada
Personality: Daniel is a very laid back stress-free person who doesn't have a care in the world besides being a good second in line prince. He's a bad boy, but on the inside he just wants to help. He caring, but he won't act like it until you warm up to him. 
Looks: He
Other:

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabeth curtsied to the king, queen, and prince before moving back. Healers and magic users were summoned every time a prince or princess was crowned. The to be ruler chose a magic user and healer. They were then to be taken into the palace as the specials servants for the prince or princess. Elizabeth stood next to others as they waited. The fire user was wearing a red gown with black ribbon wrapped around the waist which then climbed up and moved down her arms as sleeves. Her red hair was hanging down her back, previously hidden by the hood of her black cloak which was still wrapped around her.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
xxjavynnxx
xxjavynnxx
Star
Name: Sammie
Looks: Long blonde hair blues eyes, perfect figure, buy haz one scar on her right shoulder.
Personality: Sammie is very shy, doesnt like talking to people. She falls in love to easy and will give her heart away in a millisecond. 

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Live Laugh and Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos