Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

violet1234 and RawrImacat's PRP

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"S," Izzy said over the phone, "will I see you again tomorrow?'" Charlie shrugged, really not sure why and said, "Depends really. Maybe at lunch or something?" Izzy smiled and said, "I'd really like that. Oh, and I'm joining band. I'm playing clarinet." Charlie simply said, "You'll have fun.'

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
In the vocal class Hallie noticed a girl glaring at her. Hallie tried to ignore her and listened to what Mrs. Greene was teaching. "Okay class make a group of four and start warming your vocals up." Adam said to Hallie,"I'm going to introduce you to my friends","Come on." Adam held Hallie's wrist and walked her over to his friends. When they got there Adam said,"Hallie these are my friends Becky and Kevin","Nice to meet you." said Becky who was a petite and pretty girl with big dimples and purple hair. "Hi." said Kevin who looked like a rocker wearing black skinny jeans and a matching blazer and had brown wavy hair.

Violetsmile

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"So who's the squad leader," Izzy asked a bit worried. "Nobody scary," Charlie said happily, "just Rodger. He's tall, skinny, loves the color orange. He's  gentleman, but gay. So he won't flirt." Izzy laughed and said, "He's sounds cool!"

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
"Alright for your daily vocal exercise everyone in their groups of four are going to do falsettos and time them for 2 minutes","Start right now." said Mrs. Greene. In Hallie's group Adam went first and Hallie thought to herself. He's amazing at doing a falsetto. Then they all finished doing their vocal exercise.

Violetsmile

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"So," Izzy said, "how's your mom?" Charlie lightly laughed and said, "She's great. You know, doing what she loves, making money and friends while at it. How about you?" Izzy coughed and said, "She's good. Yeah, she loves being a librarian. I'm not kidding." She laughed and sat down on her couch.

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
It was the end of the day and it was nighttime so Hallie went inside the blankets and sheets of her bed and closed her eyes. She smiled and dreamed about what's going to happen on the next day of her life in New York and the performing arts school.

Violetsmile

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Me and My Sister.... again.

Name the user above you game

Me and My Sister.... again.

If your feeling insecure about your body.....

If your feeling insecure about your body.....

latest videos