Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jojo_21 and Singermms Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"I call dibs on the bigger bed!" Suzuna shouted as soon as they entered their room and ran to a big bed in the corner of their room. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. "I'm your bigger brother, show respect!" He said but even so he sat down on the smaller bed

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle unpacked her stuff "No, no, no." Max looked at her "What are you doing". "Finding something to do" Isabelle replied.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"You sat down on that bed first so it's yours!" She shouted and pointed at him. She could be such a child sometimes

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle took out her journal and started to write. She had all of her almost 2.000 years of events in there and was happy about it.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Big bro, I'm hungry!" Suzuna whined and rolled onto her stomach. "I'll run out to get something!" Her brother shouted and before Suzuna could stop him he was out of the door

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump ))

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry!)

Max went out the door to explore while Isabelle was still writing mostly about going to this school. Max went around the corner of the door of their room and looked around, since this was a supernatural boarding school he saw a lot of immortals like him. He also saw the brother of Suzuna about. He wondered if he should talk but decided not to.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Sebastian felts someone's eyes on him but didn't even bother to look up from the floor. He had to  find food but then realized that he was perfectly, totally, 150% lost. At this point he wouldn't even be able to find his way back to their room

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max shrugged making his way up to the classes. He made his way to each class figuring out where him and Isabelle have to go.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Whenever he tried to approach someone to ask for directions the person ran away like their life depended on it. Maybe it was him glaring, or maybe it was the sword he rested on his shoulder but no one was willing to talk to him

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

latest videos