Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Calleb's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Purebloods are the scum of the wizarding community. Your a disgrace to Wizards. " She walked over to him as the bubbles brewed up in his mouth, and dug around in his pocket until she found his watch and pulled it out, stuffing it in her own pocket. "What did I do? Simple trick from the ministry. And everytime you try saying something horrid, the bubbles will get you again." She said as she crossed her arms. "And don't think I'm gonna stop it any time soon." She added.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kristy and Calleb's PRP

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Jeremy straightened his back and wiped hs face on his sleeve," We're in a school of wizards, I think I can get another wand." He told her as he walked the opposite way," I'm going to the library," He added before he went to the stairs again," Third floor I think it was," Jeremy murmured, bubbles coming out of his mouth a few moments later.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Kristy and Calleb's PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's a school full of wizards, you'll have to fight about 30 to get one wand. And I wouldn't fight a child in this place." Joanna warned. She kept following Jeremy, arms still crossed. "Why the library?" She asked him as she stifled a laugh at his bubbling mouth with her hand. "Third floor.... I think that's right. " she said with a nod as she began down the stairs, pushing him first so he was going too. She wouldn't let him play a trick on her.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kristy and Calleb's PRP

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll manage," Jeremy responded to her comment about fighting thirty of them," I need to do some research," He told her, not adding much after,"If you gave me my wand I wouldn't have to steal a wand from a kid," Jeremy told her as they entered the library," Now let's see if I can find what i'm looking for," Jeremy made his way back a few shelfs and turned left, squinting at book titles,"CAn you give me my wand."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

what is your first name

latest videos