Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

raisingthebar and worldqweencc

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar

Hey I decided we should try a Private Role play (Even though most of our role plays are only us XD)
Ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons? This is like that. (If not, it's like any other role plays.) You are pretty powerful, but you have weaknesses. The form is pretty big, but I need to know about you for certain reasons. We will be in a lot of fights, and, (if you have heard of Dungeons and Dragons, and know about it,) We won't be doing the rolling of dice. But make sure to use your form to see if you win the attacks or not. (The plot is after the form.) If you want, you can use my form as an example. (At very bottom smile)

Form:

Name:
Creature: (Elf, human, half human half animal, whatever you want.)
Appearance:
Inventory: (Up to three things, all three cannot be powerful.)
Pet?: (Yes or no/what is it-cannot be immortal.)
Strengths: (Cannot be everything)
Weaknesses: (Should not be everything XD)
Any special powers?: (Cannot be everything)
Personality: (Optional)
Bio: (Optional)
Other: (But I think we covered everything XD)

Plot:
Right now we are trying to get all the bad guys to stop killing each other. We gotta think of a plan to get them in the same building together and get the leaders to agree on the same thing. Role playing will take it from there.

My character:
Name: Kazza
Creature: Evolved dog
Appearance: Pulling up
Inventory: Vampire Blade, Portable Hole, and Unicorn meat. (That's what I eat...)
Pet?: No pet
Strengths: Athletics, Running, Obstacle courses
Weaknesses: Luck, wizardry, fire
Any special powers?: Extreme claw, takes a lot of energy
Personality: Tough, always likes to take a challenge
Bio: Is on a sports team, is very famous for winning that sport many times.
Other: No, I got it all.

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! And no, never heard of the show.
Heres my form:

Name: Maria 
Creature: Half cat, half dragon
Appearance: Looking....
Inventory: Baby Dragons Meat (for Oliver, and me) Giant Golden Lightning Sword.  (It's power only lasts about an half hour, because of my young age I can't handle the power so long) A map of the land, and every time you find a new place it gets added to the map, and if theres a secret hidden a riddle is added.
Pet: Yes, a white tiger named Oliver. (This tiger dies have some big fears, so don't think ill be godmodding with him XD -
Strengths: Running, hunting, hiding/spying/being quite.
Weaknesses: Water, dogs (of any kind, only if their small no.), and idiots. XD
Any Special powers?": Lightning
personality: _you'll see_
Bio: _none_

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Okay cool I'll get it started smile

Kazza walked into the bookstore, noticing the mirror placed at the ceiling. She wondered if the book keeper was one of those creatures...She walked around the book store, looking for a certain kind of book. Finally finding it, she flipped through it. She read the page and placed the book back in the shelf. She smiled at the book keeper, and left. Seeing a shadow pass her she looked up. An out-of-control flying car-taxi, to be exact, whizzed by and crashed into a skyscraper. She didn't want anything to do with that, so she left. She went to her team and played a few rounds. Suddenly a rat man got mad and they fought. Kazza had it and said, "Alright we won fair and square. Either you leave or I'll throw your sorry little butt into prison. It's your choice." They fought and Kazza got beaten up. She woke up without her meat and money. Hopeless, she wandered around, using her Vampire Blade to heal herself.

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria crashed through the doors of a house, with a bag filled with belongings. A older man ran after her. "HEY! Get back here, thief!!" He yelled. "Nope, sorry!" Maria replied. "You don't hurt my cat got me? This stuff now belongs to me." She said, turning into a shadow. Finally when she couldn't hear the mans screams and cries, Maria stopped to take a breath. She didn't like to steal. But if someone messes with Oliver, she'll do anything. "Oliver? Come here!!" Maria shouted. A white tiger came out of the shadows, his paws full with cuts. "I'm sorry the mean man got to your paws.." Maria said, in a mouse cute voice rubbing his neck. Oliver purred. 

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza headed towards the forest, looking for more unicorn meat. She stopped by her house and grabbed things she really didn't need. She sold them, getting about the same money she had lost, and hunted unicorns.
After about 2 hours she returned to her house. While having a meal someone came to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it and there was a lady, pale white, in a red dress, red eyes, white hair, blood red lipstick, and red gloves. The lady lunged after Kazza, grabbing her neck, and holding her up against a wall. "I need you to do me a favor. If you don't succeed, I'll kill your family." Kazza choked, "They don't care about me anyway, why would I do it?" The lady smiled. "Fine. I'll kill you if you don't succeed, and bring someone back from the dead if you do." Kazza was almost about to black out. "F-fine!" The lady dropped her and Kazza breathed heavily. "One condition." Kazza looked up at her. "I thought killing me was the condition." The lady ignored her comment and said, "You have to do this with a partner." Kazza shrugged. "Okay, what creature?" The lady walked over to the kitchen and made a glass of water. "She's a shiftling, like you." Kazza's eyes widened. "She?" The lady came back and handed the glass of water to Kazza. "What kind of shiftling?" She asked the lady. "Half cat. Half dragon." The lady replied.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria ran into a big yellow house. "Mom! Me and Oliver are home!" Maria shouted. A old woman (btw Maria's so called mom is really a witch, but Maria doesn't know that. The witch thinks that Maria can grow up to be a magical witch herself to control the country.) came out with baked chocolate chip cookies. "Hi deary! I baked cookies while you where gone. Uh..w-whats in the bag?" The Old Woman stumbled. "Just a bunch of Oliver's toys. My friends wanted to play with Oliver with me, so I brought his toys." Maria lied. The Woman smiled and nodded. "Well when your done putting his toys away, make sure the old poof ball comes in and eats his food. I gave him the meat that you told me to warm up, and he still wont eat it." The Woman replied. "Then go out again, I have some old lady friends coming over. Don't want you being bored out of your mind." She giggled. Maria snickered and nodded, running upstairs. She pored the man's trash in a hidden closet, then ran down stairs and let Oliver in, and began to eat her cookies.

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza studied the house. She turned to the pale white and red lady. "When, exactly do you go in?" The lady replied. "The mother, a friend of mine, has some other friends, including me, coming over. I'll ask her if her daughter can spend a few nights with my daughter, which you are going to be acting as." Kazza glared at her. "What." The lady's eyes starting glowing red. Kazza stopped glaring at her. "Fine, choke me, but just lie to them." The lady was irritated. "Do you want me to kill everyone you love?" Kazza chuckled. "Good luck with that." The lady smiled. "What? You think they're too strong for me?" Kazza shrugged. "No. I think they're is no one I love, and no one that loves me. So if you honestly want to ruin my "love life" you're going to have to go to a parallel world or something." The lady turned to the house and said, "Oh, now's a good time to make a move." They walked towards the house and knocked on the door. (You hear a knock on the door.)

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll get it!" Maria yelled. "Okie deary!" The Old Woman yelled out. Maria ran up to the door, and quickly opened it. For a moment she stood looking at the woman, then turned around. "Grandma, one of your friends have come over already...." She yelled. The Old Woman stumbled in the room. "So early? The lady's weren't suppose to come till six..." She said, grumbling. "Well come in then!" 

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar

"I already hate you." Kazza said when she heard someone coming to the door. The lady didn't take her eyes off the door and said, "Hated you the first time I heard your name." The lady smiled as the girl opened the door. She then yelled back for her grandma. "Hello sweetie! My name is Miss August, and this is my daughter Kazza! You two can play together!" Kazza stepped and and the lady walked over to the mom. Kazza walked to her room and looked around. "So, what do you do for fun?" She said, walking by the closet and studying her bed.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(O.K. I cant find a dragon plus cat pic, but i can split them. So Maria in cat form/ dragon form. That cool?)

Maria stared at Kazza, not really wanting to play with another girl. Oliver walked in, and growled at Miss August. The Old Lady shushed Oliver, and he hid behind Maria growing making his big white striped fur tingle. The Old Woman spoke quietly to Miss August about spells and books she was planning to do for the day while the girls went out. The Old Woman looked up at the two girls. "Off you go you two! It'll be a while now." Maria jumped onto Oliver, and they both rode into the forest. Maria didn't really care if Kazza was falling behind. Who's faster then a tiger?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Summer Wins !-moved

Last one to say cheese wins

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved