Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

raisingthebar and worldqweencc

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza stared at Maria in horror, then shook her head. "Maria I've never seen this side of you. Listen I don't scare easy, but you scared the crap out of me." Kazza sighed and dug her face in her hands for a moment. "Maria that was dangerous, summoning demons. Make sure you have full control over them if you ever do something as crazy as that. Okay?" She walked out. The sun was beginning to rise. Kazza's phone beeped and she checked it. It was from Travis. She ignored it, shoving the phone into her pocket.

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah! Sorry. But at least killed your dad. And I got Travis and his family's butts outta here." Maria laughed, walking outside with Kazza. Alex pounced on Maria happily. "I thought you DIED!!!" Alex cried. "Never summon the demons, Maria!! We both know what that could have done to you!" Alex growled, pounding her to the ground. Next was Alex her tackled on, by Oliver. 

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza laughed, but was still kind of scared of Maria. She looked at the sun. "We should get home." She said. She wanted sleep so bad and the bruises hurt like crazy. But, like always, she didn't show it. She hated showing her emotions. She would rather hide away and not be bothered by anyone. She opened her door and took out some unicorn meat. "Unicorn meat anyone?" She asked.

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria nodded, taking a bit of meat. "Thanks." She smiled, splitting it and letting Oliver eat half. "I should be getting home, and you need to patch yourself up." Maria sighed. Alex nodded. "My dad is going to kill me when I get home." Alex growled. Maria snickered. "I was glad to help, Kazza. But my mother is going to kill me too if I don't head home." Maria sighed. She gave Kazza a quick hug, and waved good bye, before hopping on Oliver.

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza sighed as the door closed. Now what? Is she just going to go back to her regular life? She couldn't do that, it's too late. Her phone rang. She picked it up, saying, "This is Kazza." Her face dropped and she said, "Yeah, I can do that." She hung up the phone and put on her outfit, leaving the house. She had brought a bag with her, and it was growing heavy. "You ready?" She said to someone. They nodded. "Let's do this." They said, confident.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria sighed when she opened the door. Alex had gone home, and Oliver had left the house to go hunt in the forest. She was alone now. Nothing to do. Usually, as a little girl, if she was this bored she'd go over to Danny's. His nice little head would always think of something. It made Maria frown to think how sad the both of them looked when he moved away. Maria slid down onto the couch. A knock at the door echoed the house. Maria sighed loudly, and got up and opened the door. She froze for a moment, not knowing what to say. Her heart thumped massively, in a weird kind of way. Danny, all grown in her size, stood in front of her with a smile and flowers. "I knew you'd still be living here." Danny whispered. "Hi." Maria had nothing to say, so she took the flowers and gave him a hug. Danny just laugh and smiled. "Yeah, I missed you too!" Danny laughed. 

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Kazza beat the team again. Hrazhak was the only game that took her mind off things, that made her feel better. She was the best at it. Everyone profited off of her and she always got some money from it as well. She was so good at it that everyone loved her. She told her teammate that she was done and decided to go home. But then she forgot. She has to get passed all the fans. Kazza sighed. Everyone began asking for her autographs. She signed a few, and then ran off to her house. She was exhausted. She dialed a number and awaited the person to pick up the phone. She got voicemail. "Hey, it's me, I won't be able to be there tomorrow, busy, yep, sorry, don't call me back,  bye." She hung up the phone and threw herself onto the couch.

Creativity

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria felt as if she'd never let go. She had missed him, so very much. Danny lifted her head to meet his eyes and leaned in. Maria felt her eyes go wide, and she slapped him. "E-eh!? I'm sorry! Danny!" Maria cried. Danny just smiled. "Its ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't have just leaned in like that...I bet you already have your own boy." Danny smiled. Maria blushed and thought of Alex. Frankly, she couldn't completely call him her boy friend. "No...I don't have...anyone yet." Maria lied. "Oh? Guess the guys are to shy around you huh?" Danny laughed. Maria growled. He still had the guts to make her face go red. Maria let Danny inside. "You changed the place a lot." Danny sighed, and sat on the couch with Maria. "I couldn't keep everything." Maria grumbled. "Memory's, I know. But I'm here now." Danny smiled. "But for how long??" Maria sighed. "For however long I want." Danny gladly gave her a hug. Maria gladly slapped him again, making the two glare and snicker at each other.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

whats your favorite web browser?

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

wrecking ball lyrics

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

Windows vs Linix-moved

Ipod 5