Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
So we all know the plot here, and this is a group PRP. the current members of this PRP are:

1)Jomeimei
2) Samanthapandaw
3) KayKayZ
4) I s I s Fox♌
5) Storm1232

Forms
Name
Personality
Appearance
Race
Powers: max 7
Weapons: only one please
And all that other stuff: 

peace out. 

That was officially the worst roleplay form I've ever written. Achievement get. TT^TT 

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

(Heh. It's fine.)

Name: Alexis "Alex" Grey
Personality: Alex is quiet, and sticks to herself most of the time. She tends to feel like the odd friend out all the time, even if she's not, so if you don't get her in a one-on-one sort of thing she'll more likely than not trail a little behind or stand off slightly. She tries to keep an emotionless exterior on at most times, because she doesn't want anyone to realize how vulnerable she actually is.
Appearance: will add.
Race: Elementalist
Powers: 
Fire Manipulation - ability to create, bend, and put out fires with her mind or simple hand motions
Water Manipulation - ability to move water with her mind or simple hand motions
Air Manipulation - ability to move air with her mind or simple hand motions
Dragon Skin - pretty much just a fancy way of saying she can't be burnt.
Weapons: Throwing knives.
Other: she never bothered to learn how to do the whole earth manipulation thing.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
~ New Character In Progress I'll finish later~
Name James Hartfeild
Personality: A quiet sort of playful. He only talks to a select few. He'san open person, actually very calm and friendly, but he's been through a lot and it's left him scarred
Appearance: Approving
Race: Unknown
Power (s) : 
1. He's able to conjure up creatures similar to those that you'd see in the normal world, except these creatures all have something about them thats strikingly different. The more frightening the original creature, the more deadly the creature he brings.
2. Ages very slowly
3.  Agility often associated with a cheetah or Jaguar
Weapons: I'll add one shortly

{Under Construction}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skyler Winters
Personality: Skyler isn't particularly one for talk; and is mostly silent. She is a bit timid, but she'll open up to you once you gain her trust. She's very kind, but will ignore you altogether if you get on her bad side. She can be very fun and playful too, if in the mood. Her past is a dark one, and she won't speak of it unless she really trusts you.
Appearance: In progress.
Race: Half-Breed
Powers:
Vines - The ability to command vines at her will, to ensnare or attack an enemy if needed.
Water Breathing - The ability to breathe in water, as you must have guessed.
Incredible Agility - Mainly because she's half fox, she runs very fast and can jump and climb high.
Healing - Able to create a blue aura and replenish another's health, though this requires much concentration.
Weapons: A simple longsword with a black handle and a pure silver blade.

Aww1
Aww

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

[Bad Form, I Tried.]

Name:
 Soek Sorille. 

Personality: Awkward, quiet-yet-not-shy and sheepish are words often used to describe Soek. He smiles quite often, though this is his way of getting out of trouble most of the time, and not a symbol of happinness. Talking isn't one of his strong points, and he usually says 'Uh,' and 'Um,' more than actual words, and when he does actually speak, he'll utter something odd like 'Your hair smells like tangerines,'. He actually enjoys his own company more than others',  since interaction usually doesn't end well for him, and is often seen burying his face in some sort of textbook or an occasional Fantasy read. Friends are extremely rare for him - but he is loyal to those who find it in them to get past his quirks. 

Appearance: A 'gently-carved' pale face framed by shaggy, fiery orange hair reaching just above his chin. Freckles adorn the bridge of his nose, complementing his small, piercing green eyes. He has a lanky build-- standing tall at 6'2 and just-muscular-enough to keep a slightly feminine appearance. Maybe one would say that his only not-nerdy-in-anyway feature would be his smile, which is  what he uses to get out of trouble most of the time.

Race: I.Don't.Know. Shifter, maybe?

Powers: 

Pain Transference - The user is able to transfer pain from their own body into another upon touch. Shifted pain does not include the wound, and can not be healed; it thickens the blood and kills after a month if enough pain was transferred.

Pain Resistance - The user has more pain treshold than the average person, and does not feel the effect of pain as much as others might. This still affects the body, however.

Healing - This type of healing is done by taking pain from another person in the user's body. It can only be done if the user is touching skin, and requires mental concentration and strength. It also rids the user of the wound.

Pain Flashing - While for some reason not able to send pain through air, by using a human medium, the user is able to send pain through this person into anyone within a close vicinity. This, however, takes a toll on the user and often tires them out quite easily. 

Power Negation - The user is able to cancel out the powers of others, who are unable to use their powers as long as their under the user's affect. Unlike Soek's other powers, it is not necessary for him to touch the person, as his presence is enough to weaken a user's powers, which is why he is so hard to catch. His touch, however, fully cancels out the power, though usually only for a minute- which is usually enough time for him to run away.

Weapons: He rathers to stay out of trouble, but has a small dagger he keeps hidden in his pockets for desperate times.

Other: N/A.

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia RoseThorne

Personality: Maia is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and She's an explosive. She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places.  She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says 

Appearance: coming

Race: Shifter (Not to be confused with the more common Shapeshifter. A shifter is human, and most of them posses the power to shapeshift. They can shift pain, and physical features as well as change their cellar structure into another life form. This species may also be defined as a more advanced and adapted Shapeshifter. This species can adapt to almost any condition. )

Powers:

Perspicuity - The user can expand, or deactivate any type of shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded 

Enhanced Jumping - The user can make a nasty stomp, scale tall buildings, and make easy escapes. They can reach frighteningly tall heights and cover long distances; this ability usually comes with strong legs, which are useful in a number of ways. The user can even fool an observer into believing they are flying due to the distances and heights they are able to jump 

Shapeshifting - The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping down to the genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance one's body to combat, either by turning into animal, monsters or make the body stronger. Users with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives 

Advanced Combat Proficiency -Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword or any weapon. The user is able to wield the weapon with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill. The user is able to become unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry. 

Gravitational Manipulation - The user can reverse, alter, or turn off gravity in any given object, may make things "fall" toward another, make opponents float into the air, or make things 10-50 times heavier than they normally are. Can freeze objects in time and space, anything that involves gravity, they can alter. 

Illusion/Paralysis- allows user to create illusion, or paralyze the victim for a quick moment. Is a mental image, a person might see what they fear most, or what the user want the victim to see. Most commonly used for a persuading use. 

Freeze Touch - The user can freeze any object or organism they chose in space and time, if needed. May also point and paralyze on thought. Also used as a offensive technique. This power can be turned on and off by the user. 

Weapons: Dectorium- Dectorium is a pair of special silver and Pyvinium daggers that can expand to the length of double katanas. These knives are best paired with the race Shifter, as they are able to flash pain from Pyvinium. These weapons seem to speak as well. One is presumed male, the other female. The male is named Embre, and has a sharp tongue, the female is named Pyro, and is a bit more agreeable than her companion. These weapons are extremely intelligent, and specialize in close quarter combat

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

5000th post 8/3/13

Wanted [PRP...obviously]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Start? 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos