Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for Kai and I.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Bio: {Optional}
Appearance:
Other:

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana Ley
Personality: Ariana is a shy, secluded girl who purposefully hides herself from large crowds. She is unable to express her feelings to someone unfamiliar, thus the reason why she has only two or three friends.
Appearance: red
other: N/A

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Name: Clara Jermaine Chanteprime

Personality: Clara, in general, is a nice person with a bit of spice to her. She's a straight A+ student, but doesn't really like math or science homework. She frequently smirks, and has a sharp tongue. She can sometimes be blunt to hints, usually in denial of things.

Bio: Clara was born in France, but moved to America when she was 5 years old. She has a younger sister and an older sister, so she's always been a middle child. So, she's been partially ignored, but still loved. Oh, and her family is filthy rich.

Appearance: Her skin is light, but has a golden undertone that gives her a pleasing appearance. She has soft black hair, not extremely dark, but a single shade lighter than ebony. It reaches down to her waist, but it tied into a loose bun, as displayed in the picture. Clara's eyes are like that of the flower Iris. Clara has a blossom branch tattoo, beginning near her chest and ends at her wrist.

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( I have to log off soon, but I'll be back on later today. Do you want to start or me?)

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
{I might be online later tonight.}

Clara leaped onto Arianna's bed, looking over at her with a smile. She crossed her legs after taking off her shoes, then putting her backpack on her lap. "So, which homework should we begin with?" Clara asked her, since they had just got to Arianna's house after school.

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana looked up at Clara. "Let's start our math homework. It's only..." she opened her math binder, which was decorated with butterflies and cute little owls. "Twenty-Five questions" she finished. Her facial expression was kept the same. Most teenagers her age would have flipped, but she liked being preoccupied (even if it did include math).

blooming Flower Gif

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Clara gave Arianna a look. "Only 25 questions? You sound as if you didn't care less," She said with a laugh. "Well, you don't, right? It's almost as if you were in love with homework," She told her as she took out her own binder which was the kind that were a bit heavy and could be zipped closed. It was white, though it had been tie-died a dark purple with a gentle violet; a small pocket sat in the front, which Clara used to keep folded notes and extra school supplies.

"M'kay," Clara murmured, looking over at Arianna. "Are you gonna help me?" She asked with a grin, a knowing look in her strange colored purple eyes.

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana smiled up at Clara, "You were going to need my help anyway" she replied. Arianna unzipped her pencil pouch that was supplied with multiple writting untensils, and took out a pink mechanical pencil. She laid the worksheet on her binder so she had something to bare down on. "Okie doke" Arianna swiftly looked over the problems, "These are some complex questions, but we can do this" she said, mainly talking to herself.

blooming Flower Gif

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
{I've updated her form. :3}

"Ugh," Clara lowly groaned to herself, obviously not liking the fact of having to do math. Though she's a straight A+ student, she never enjoyed the math and science homework her teachers would assign to her. "Alright then..." She murmured and began to do the problems at her own pace, which was fair.

Kai and Fox (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana had a lot of spare time on her hands, which she mainly used for studying or devouring another book of hers. She was very swift at answering problems, and she occasionally let out a few "Yes!" Or "Whoo!". She was nearly done with the last problem, until her phone began to ring. Alana swiftly grabbed it from her pocket, and began reading the #### ####### that was sent. Her cheeks turned a deep red, and she couldn't help but squeal in delight.

blooming Flower Gif

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

super1chat

super1chat

Geography game-moved

Geography game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!