Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: 
Kayla Knights
Looks: Kayla Knights
Personality: Kayla is shy with little courage. It takes a lot for her to stand up for herself. She's very smart and sweet.
Other: Kayla lives with her workaholic dad. Her mom died when she was nine and she's an only child. She loves reading and writing. She's an artist, that's how she shows her emotion.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Paul Clare
Looks: (Don't have an image) Tall, slim, masculine. Pale, icy blue eyes and short dark hair. Dresses smartly.
Personality: Kind and gentlemanly and stuff, he was bullied when he was younger but now he's popular so he acts like a tool so he won't get bullied ever again.
Other: His girlfriend of two years died in a car crash two and a half years ago.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla leaned against the wall in the back of the small coffee shop, sipping on a iced coffee. Her sunny hair was tied in a pony tail and she was wearing shorts and a green tank top. It was sunny and warm outside, being the middle of summer.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Paul and his friends walked into a small coffee shop, making a bit to much noise for the general publics liking. One of the girls hushed them all"Look guys, it's our 'friend'."She nodded towards Kayla.

(My posts is terrible -.-)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(No it isn't! I have to go to bed though. Frown )

Kayla paled, seeing the teens. She slipped out the backdoor, running. She was faster than she looked, very few actually being able to capture her.

Live Laugh and Love

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oy! Paul you chase her, tire her out. We'll catch up later"One the guys yelled and Paul ran out to follow her.

(Okay, byeee)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've switched onto my tablet, so I can stay a little longer! Although if I vanish, it must have died.) Kayla kept running, feeling shaky. She didn't know why they picked on her of all people, but it hurt. Mentally, emotionally, physically, everything.

Live Laugh and Love

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Paul kept running, keeping her in sight the whole time. He was starting to run out of breath when she turned into an ally way. He rounded the corner a minute later and laughed"Oops, looks like a dead end." 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla flinched, trying to back up. She pleaded softly, "Please leave me alone."

Live Laugh and Love

SparkleWolf and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now I can't do that"Paul said, backing her toward the back wall. His friends rounded the corner"Good! You caught her"one of the guys laughed.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

am i desperate ?

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos