Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrea watched him quietly then sighed and turned serious and his eyes dulled  "You mean you don`t know?" He muttered then the albino stared at Adrea "My name is Adrea Snow, Nice to meet you and I do know how to help but you have to trust me, that is all I ask of you."

After a while Adrea had sat Brynn back down, he would not escape him. "Hm, Who is this murder you speak of so frantically? I heard of the murders in the south but not here" The sun stood in the sky as the animals were now just waking up around the small stone cottage.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
((Going to nicely bump this~ Big Grin ))

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
[ P o s t e d  c : ]

"N-nice to meet you too, sir." The brunette's lips pursed into a deep frown, hazel eyes dulling to where they threatened to fill with tears. He cast frantic, fleeting glances at the old stone cottage's door. Jolts of panic ran through his body, contrasting with the satisfying, heavy weight of a good meal that plagued his stomach. "Thank you for the meal, b-but I m-must leave."

The boy's shoulders hunched, his figure seeming to shyly cave in on itself. A soft, sheepish whimper pressed past pursed lips. The burning in his cheeks accompanied by a deep red blush, Brynn fidgeted uncomfortably. Hazel eyes continued to frantically glance at the cottage door, tracing it before his gaze fell on the smaller male's petite figure.

The boy proved quite handsome and Brynn found pleasure in tracing the smoothness of his jaw to the grace of his lips, the round and feminine face he had was framed perfectly by thick locks of neat white hair. The Angel, Adre, fluttered around the cottage with quick, familiar and smooth movements. Animals crowded him where they fled from the cloaked male figure.

Still, he could not sit idly by. "Please. I'm not quite sure where I am―North, South, East, West―but there is a murderer. He killed my grandmother, and he's been following me ever since." The brunette furiously blinked away the tears threatening to spill down his chin. "At least tell me what he looks like or where you saw him. I can't allow him to run a muck and kill everyone I know and see."

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

(YAYYY!~)

Adre watched him then walked over slowly taking his hands "You have to trust me, This will be hard to hear..but..just follow me..." He said timidly his expression serious and worried, he wondered How do I tell him? H-how am I? Adre sighed a little "I`ll tell you of something that you may not know..But-" He averted his eyes a bit then glanced back ""Come along.." He requested as he released his hands walking into a nearby room full of books.

Grief"

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumps~

Grief"

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Fingers grasped his with a warm touch as gentle as a mother's to her young child. Almost intimate. Pale palms cradled larger, sun-kissed hands. Breath caught, hitched, in his tightened chest. Wisps of light brown framed cheeks red and shyly puffed, hazel eyes startled and wide. Wind brushed his bare cheeks, tickled lightly tanned skin.

The brunette cast a fleeting gaze to the hood resting on his shoulders, ashamed of the blush enveloping his nose and jaw. Lowering his head in sheepish timidness, Brynn caught quick sight of a scared look played across the angel's face, eliciting a deep frown from the boy. "The poor darling. What've I done?" he brooded, gaze locking with the pale blue, glassy orbs for a tense instant.

The warmth fell from his hands and left them in what felt like an icy abyss, claiming the edges of his lips in a light pout. "O-oh," Brynn tugged the hood over his head, Venetian red cloth curtailing the brownish-green eyes, before standing to follow.

Adre moved swiftly with an almost delicate swing to his hips and shoulders that had the brunette guiltily staring with quick, forced breaths. His house smelled of pine and flowers and the nicer parts of the forest, a feminine scent not far from the white-haired angel's. 

The room he entered was covered densely with books. So much so that he could not judge its size or colour, finding his gaze drawn over and over to thick, old books with carefully preserved covers and pages, their spines jutting out with words printed boldly that he was ashamedly mostly unable to read. His eyes then fell on Adre, as handsome as their first meeting. 

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Koko and Renee Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

The albino quickly walked around looking for a certain book, once he found the leather book, He brought it to the messsy table and sighed opening it up to a page with a picture "This is called a were-child and they way they change, it is either by birth, scratch or bite by another wolf" He spoke slowly as he watch the other walk in slow.

"These bitten sometimes tend to end up very confused and unable to control the beast within, which has a mind of its own....-" He stopped for a moment peeking at  Brynn a bit timid but continued "They also tend to attack the helpless or when threatened....and once the person awakes they remember nothing of the attack or where they are" 

Adrea spoke softly and soon let him see the picture of a man being bitten by a wolf then the transformation. The albino then spoke low "...The reason you can`t find the killer is because...it was the wolf inside you....but you didn`t kill your grandmother or anyone else but it was the wolf.." His voice went lower and lower as he spoke, his eyes watching.

Grief"

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos