x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee

StarStarStarStar
Posted 5 months ago
BASICS
Name:
​Class:

APPEARANCE
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Build:

1) IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
A) HALF FULL
B) HALF EMPTY
C) BOTH
D) I DON'T KNOW / CARE

2) YOU ARE PUT ON A SPORTS TEAM.
A) I TAKE CONTROL IMMEDIATELY & LEAD MY TEAM TO VICTORY.
B) I TAKE WHICHEVER POSITION REQUIRES THE LEAST WORK.
C) I PLAY THE POSITION I AM ASSIGNED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES.
D) I DON'T SHOW UP FOR THE GAME.

3)  HOW WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU IN THREE WORDS? 

4)  YOU HAVE A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME TO COMPLETE A REPORT.
A) I MAKE TIME TO DO IT IMMEDIATELY; I LIKE TO GET THINGS OVER WITH.
B) I SCHEDULE TIME THROUGHOUT MY WEEK, SPREADING THE WORK LOAD OUT EVENLY.
C) I STAY AT WORK LATE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND COMPLETE IT.
D) I TRY, BUT DO NOT PUT EXTRA EFFORT INTO THE REPORT; DEADLINES SHOULD BE REASONABLE.

5) WHERE DOES WORK FALL AMONG YOUR PRIORITIES?
A) WORK, PERSONAL LIFE / RELATIONSHIPS, FUN.
B) PERSONAL LIFE / RELATIONSHIPS, WORK, FUN,
C) PERSONAL LIFE / RELATIONSHIPS, FUN, WORK.
D) I TRY TO BALANCE ALL ASPECTS OF MY LIFE. 

ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪᴤ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ .

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee

StarStarStarStar
Posted 4 months ago

Firstly, thank you for showing interest in my roleplay! Any questions or comments are welcome, preferably in the comment section of my profile, but it's something you think everyone would benefit from being clarified feel free to ask it right here in this forum!

​Now, there are some things you shouldn't feel free to do.
​I'm not going to go in depth with the common sense rules, but I'll do a quick mention of them.

x As the GM, what I say goes. I won't abuse my authority, and I'll trust you not to abuse how lenient I am.
x Don't fight Out Of Character. Take it to the comments. If I need to get involved, comment me.
x No Mary Sues / Gary Sues. Just nope.
x No controlling other people's characters. They are not your puppets. You are not a god, your character is not a god, just nope.

Now for the things that will make me go Hulk on you:

x Not trying. You need to put effort in. Like, actual effort. This isn't for advanced roleplayers only, but it's for people willing to spend more than five minutes typing up some lazy one-liner that does nothing for the story. Being a good roleplayer isn't about being experienced or having university worthy grammar or pretty words. What can you do to be a good roleplayer?

x Use powerful vocabulary. If this means using a thesaurus, go search your shelves for one. Not every word needs to look like it came straight from heaven, though. Telling me your character walked down the street is good and all, but telling me they ambled, shoulders slouched tells me your character is probably as carefree & lazy as people that just write walked all the time.

x Write at least a paragraph. Five lines. It ain't hard, bro. This includes dialogue & short sentences.

​x Realistic characters. Yes, this is a roleplay about characters with powers. No, that doesn't mean characters can't be realistic. Look, just think about someone doing / saying whatever you just wrote in real life. Would you laugh when you're not meant to? Would you think 'wow, das weird,' when you aren't meant to? Would you want to slap them across the face when that's not what you were going for? Change it. Look, if your friend told you they were 'in luv' with the person they just had a five second conversation with you'd roll your eyes, and that's what I do when your character does.
 But, remember, have fun! Sometimes rules were meant to be bro—lies break any of these rules & I will find you & kick you out of my roleplay. You can still have fun, though.

ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪᴤ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ .

1 3 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Little sibs being ANOYING?? Or even Older ...

A New You!

What's your eye color?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Tagging Feature Coming Soon!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games