Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rhibi & Renée {Unfinished Song}

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
The blond groaned, his arm finding familiarity in resting on her shoulder and his head returning to her other despite her pushing him away.

His hazel eyes wandered from the platform, resting on the redhead's thighs as he lightly dropped his head into her lap—eliciting smirks from immature boys and jealous glares from few girls, others seemed to assume the pair were either married or engaged and paid no mind.

"I know, I know." Damien muttered. His forehead furrowed in thought, then relaxed in a loud sigh. "I need to hurry and get married before my good looks wear off." The boy ran a hand through his hair, haphazardly straightening his long legs.

Pale fingers unbuttoned half of his shirt, muttering about warmth though others seemed cold, then grasped a thick slice of bread from Alex's plate, eating them before she could begin to complain.

"But what about you? Isn't it time you looked for a nice man and settled down? Or are you lookin' to marry an out tribesman? I guess you'll have your pick at the Initiation. I hear Green Woods women are gorgeous, too."

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex returned the girl's glares, having been friends with the blonde for far too long to still be fazed. She looked down at Damien, pursing her lips slightly at his question. "Eh. I'd really rather not have to think about that right now. Unlike you, I'm still young." She glanced at the piece of her bread in his hands, her eyebrows furrowing slightly before she seemed to decide that it wasn't worth it to argue about his habit of stealing her food, a slight sigh escaping her lips.

He wasn't really looking at her, so she absent-mindedly studied his features, a half smile appearing on her face. Her eyes trailed slightly lower to his half-unbuttoned shirt; her eyes paused there for a moment before she looked up again, the beginning of a blush already showing on her face. "And would you please try to keep all your clothing on while you're at the table? It's a bit irritating."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
[T H I S  I S  S O   L A T E  I ' M  S O R R Y . Also let's make Alex kill Damien.]

The blond's lips pursed into a smile that tugged the edges of his lips in slow appreciation, light curls curtailing warm, dark orbs that formed the boy's eyes as they widened slightly with unvoiced laughter. The thin, light locks tumbled to and from his forehead as he met the redhead's gaze, her own eyes lingered lower to trace the toughness of his muscles and femininity of his thin waist.

"Hunt deer while you're valiant and plucky, lest old age soften you to mush—just a year and you'll be reciting old tales to youngsters and drinking your life away with us old folks. Green Woods men like young, curvy maidens. Wait longer and you're with us.." A grand, drawn out gesture to the old uncles squeaking like mice whenever a Tavaedi skirt reveal a woman's thigh, or worse.

The blond bit his lip in failed attempt not to laugh, instead trembling with soft chuckles and gasps for hurried breath. As the tears that softened his dark eyes subsided, the redhead's question made it into Damien's consciousness. "Fa, Alex." He really should stop mumbling 'fa' like an old uncle, he was only sixteen years. "We old men have to impress the ladies somehow. You've been gazing at my chest for a while, now, then you've got those girls―" 

A slight, abrupt tilt of the head served as a subtle gesture to a group of giggling girls with hair died a fiery orange with henna sharing hurried, dreamy glances at the male. "And I've made that serving maiden stumble when she was serving sugar loaves to Uncle Abiono's table. Hey, do you think she'd sneak us some sugar loaves? Hmm, Alexandra? Do you think I could make Emiline blush if I unbuttoned it fully? Besides, it's warm." He snuggled further into Alex's lap with these thoughts, fiddling with the next button of his thin shirt.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex's face burned red as she looked away, back towards the dancers in the hopes he hadn't seen. "Of course she stumbled, she was so surprised that someone who looked like you would actually manage to convince someone like me that you were worthy of the seat next to me. Anyone would," she retorted, her eyes still fixed on the stage. A groan fell from her lips at the mention of her twin. "Leave Emiline out of this. Of course she wouldn't blush, she's too collected and calm to ever blush."

"What was that?" The blonde next to Alex turned to look at her, eyes the same shade of storm cloud fixed on the redheads.

"Nothing, Emi. Keep watching the dance."

Emiline's eyes darted slightly lower to where Damien's head rested on her sister's lap, and gave off a light sigh, the corners of her lips tilting into a slight smile before she returned to watch the dance, presumably watching the purple light that both she and Damien had often described to her, though Alex herself could not see it. Sister taken care of, Alex returned her attention to the boy in her lap, swatting his hands away from the buttons of his shirt. "No, she probably will not sneak us any sugar loaves. What are you, six?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos