Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's the form:

Name:

Bio:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, they're still supernatural, right?)

Name: Vincent Miles

Bio: Born into a broken home, Vincent has an interesting past. His father was abusive towards his mother, so she left him, hence the broken home. What his mother didn't know was that when she left him, she was pregnant with Vincent. So nine months later, Vincent entered the world, lived with his mother and her constant changing boyfriends. This was his normal life. It was like this until Vince found out he has a supernatural powers. His life has never been the same.

Looks:

Personality: Vincent is quite shy, intelligent, and very loyal; although he can have a very wild side if pressured, and he can be easily pressured. But, he is very athletic and could be on a sports team if he put himself out there.

Other: He is a shape-shifter, meaning he can shift into any animal he has seen. But, this also means he cant control it on a full moon.

Me in any public/social situation:

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yesh)

Name: Elsa Hailu

Bio: Elsa was born in a shabby, run down cottage. Her mom committed suicide, a few months after she was born. Her dad was often out drinking, when she turned 5, which meant she had to fend for herself most of the time. Around 12, she discovered how her mom had supposedly disappeared, and is now mentally difficult and emotional. She had anorexia, but is recovering from it.

Looks: 

Personality: She is very athletic and loves sport. She has a cheeky nature, making her likeable.

Other: She can teleport, and read minds.

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkay, shall I begin or do you want to?)

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you please?

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!)~~~~~ Vincent sighed as he walked through the school halls. It was already a bad day, even though it just started. But, he kept his head up and decided to make it through the day. "Those damn football players need to watch where they are going," he quietly mumbled to himself. "Almost killed me..."

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsa shook her head to the music that was blaring through the earphones. School was starting in a few minutes, but she didn't care. She walked to the canteen, and decided to get some toast, therefore meaning she had to stand in the queue.

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent shook the negative thoughts out of his mind and started walking to class. He had his book bag with him, which wasn't school permitted. Something about protection and safety. After realizing this, he sighed and walked back to his locker

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Sighing, Elsie left the queue, nibbling on her buttery toast. She pulled out a chair for herself, and got out her English Book, and a fountain pen. It was unfortunate that she had not finished her essay yet, but all she needed to do was write 15 lines, in 5 minutes. Eek!

Carrots and Rawrl

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
When Vincent took care of everything, he went to class and noticed a girl sitting across from him writing. So being nosy, he looked at the paper and asked, "A-are you doing the English essay?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

EID MUBARAK

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos