Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-rin's and Moko-tan's RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
For us and us only, restarted but not really! Or something. . .

Do we need forms, or do you think we know our characters enough already?

Edit: Requested list of characters (may add, delete, etc.) :
Lilly Lockness
Kyoko Blakes
Aiden (last name?)
Donovan Clay
Amaris Vega
Mag Finch
Angela Pendleton

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I dont think we need forms x3 Just a list of all the characters.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
List is up. c: Do you want to start, or should I?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
^w^ Alrightie!! You first? x3 Ehhe

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Right! So, then, without any further ado... Let us begin! Big Grin ))

Amaris used the back of her hand to push away the stray brown tangles that had crept into her eyes, peering out warily. Though it seemed her mother brushed her hair at least six times a day, the dark waves she possessed never seemed to fail to turn into knots. Her appearance never bothered her much (or, rather, at all), and she couldn't for the life of her why her parents made such a fuss whenever they sent their daughter out to play and she returned looking as if she had been rolling around in mud. Now she didn't even bother thinking about what they would say if they could see what she had gotten into now. A sharp eye was trained on the woods in front of her, watching for any hint of movement, almost like a hunter would. Placing one foot in front of the other with as much stealth as she could muster, she crept foreward with the utmost caution. If there really was a beast here, she'd be the first one to--
She whipped around at the sound of a snapped twig, seeing a broken one underfoot. Releasing a stifled sigh she hadn't known she was holding, she turned her face to the woods once more.

(( We're starting when they're younger, right? I'll bring Donovan in a bit, and I wasn't sure where you wanted Kyoko and Mag to be. Sorry for long/bad post, I've gotten out of the hang of roleplaying lately. And it's first post and all. Frustrated ))

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Kyoko: (I guess he already lives with Mag. XD but like... Recently I guess?)

I sat quietly in a tree, looking for prey. I heard a twig snapped and my eyes quickly moved to the area of movement. I stopped, seeing a girl. She looked like she was searching for something, so I let her keep going, watching. (It's really boring... But I'm tired. XD)

Lilly:

"AMARIS!" I giggled, running and tackling her, pushing her to the ground. "Guess who's here?!"  I sat on top of her as she tried to push me off.

(I dont know... But can Lilly's dad be one of the travelers and he comes back with some people, and one of them is Donnie's family? I dont know.. XD)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Keeeee~ Yes to all of that~ And our forgot that we do ours in first person! I dunno, I may just try whatever works or something... ))

Amaris: "Get off me, Lilly," I mumbled, entwining my hands in hers as if to push her back, but not really doing anything to fight her off. Keepingy eyes on the forest, I listened, swearing I had heard something--but nothing was there that I could see. I turned my attention back to Lilly and faced her. "Do you really think that there's a beast there?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Lilly:

"I dont know... But maybe. But Amaris!! It's so wonderful!! The travelers came back!! My daddy is finally home!! Please come back with me to see them?!" I begged, keeping her pinned to the ground. 

Kyoko:

I watched them, watching the small happy girl, the other one was... Interesting.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
I sighed. "I. . .guess. . ." I mumbled, taking a last look back at the woods and stand. I was going to find the beast one way or another. Before following her I turned back--were those. . .eyes?

Mag:
So there he is. "Kyoko, what are you doing out here? I've been looking for you." I'd taken him from behind, turning him around. "You can't just be wandering around, you know."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Lilly:

I smiled and stood up, "c'mon!" I say, dragging her back to town.

Kyoko:

"Maaaaggg." I whined. I'd gotten one final look at the girl before she left. "I was hungry!!" I say, pouting.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Name the user above you game

We the Kidz

Fovorite Disney tv show?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Me and My Sister.... again.

Name the user above you game

latest videos