Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

»For Gupi and Maddie

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
W-eeell. . . You know the plot. . . But if you're short-term memory like me, I guess later I can copy and paste it here in the OP.

Should we keep things simple?

Name
Human/Elemental
Personality
Element
Other

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

»For Gupi and Maddie

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup, keep it simple.
And nope, I've got the plot in my head

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

»For Gupi and Maddie

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erik Cross
Looks: Shaggy dark hair covers his eyes, which are a faded blue that takes on a translucent look when in light. His thin face is composed of heavy black eyebrows, a straight nose, and thin lips, and is of a somewhat fair complexion. About average height, he's not too muscular but doesn't have a weak appearance. He usually wears simple clothes, T-shirts faded to grey and jeans.
Human/Elementalist: Elementalist
Personality: With a blunt and straightforward personality, Erik doesn't seem to have received the tact normal people are born with. He's generally quiet but will speak his mind whenever he feels like, even if it's a totally inappropriate time. He's not shy at all but is reserved, and doesn't seem to want anything to do with other people, or have any sort of preference or prejudice concerning elementalists and humans, though at times he can be a flirt around women. He may seem a little shady or cold, but he's not really a bad guy.
Element: Shadow
Other: Erik usually keeps a rosary wrapped around his right wrist, though he's not the overly religious type. He has a way of dodging questions, changing the subject, or saying cryptic things that seem to be completely unrelated in order to weasel out of conversing or talking about subjects he doesn't care for.

Bad form bad form bad form. I'm doing Latin and algebra homework, so ain't nobody got time for a good one.
. . .I'm reading The Phantom of the Opera. His name shall be Erik. ._.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

»For Gupi and Maddie

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Spam, baby. I'm your Queen.

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Outcast - Ch.10

therefore

The Million Pages Thread

WHY!

The Outcast - Ch.10

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos