Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
Iridescent_Insomnia
Iridescent_Insomnia
StarStarStarStar
Marcus quirked an eyebrow at Jack and the two men, nibbling away at his treat. "You know them?" He tried to say, but his words came out muffled and incomprehensible through his full mouth. Yes, his mother and father had taught him never to talk with food in his mouth, but never really enforced it. He swallowed, jabbing his fork back into the cheesecake and looking up at Jack. "Also, who made this?"

Good day, internet.

Let's see what ChaOs I can start with you~

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack smiled brightly and glanced at Marcus "Oh, yeah. Those old guys are regular customers here." He soon made some old fashioned tea for Marcus's maid, but before bringing it over answered the other question he was asked " Oh I made it, any sweets made in the cafe is my handy-work" he grinned and then walked over to the booth setting down her tea with a couple cookies " Here you are ma'am."  But soon some yelling could be heard outside.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
Iridescent_Insomnia
Iridescent_Insomnia
StarStarStarStar
"Thank you kindly." Christina replied, taking as quick sip of her tea before suddenly snapping upright. Yelling could be heard from outside, it was muffled, but still it rang loudly through the small bakery. She set the cup down, careful not to misplace it, and stood up from where she sat. Her face was lined with a odd mixture of confusion and worry, it became more noticeable when she peered out the window. "What are they going on about out there?" 

Good day, internet.

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack sighed lightly seeing the worry on everyone's faces. Even though fighting here, was normal, it was mostly always over something stupid... He held a tight expression and walked outside closing the door behind him, Teddy peeked at Christina " Don't worry 'bout it, Sugar, happens a bunch in these parts. Jacky-boy will break them suckers up." He smiled sipping his coffee.

the brunette spied the two men now going toe to toe, throwing insults and were in no time almost throwing a sucker punch and a cheap shot at the same time, which Jack got in the middle of grabbing both their wrists "Whoa, easy guys, what's with the-" he then got punched... ( Dude...Dude you dummy.. QAQ ) Jack growled taking both their arms and twisting them he hung their backs, in a arm lock " Alright, so you both are grown men, aren't you!? There are folks in this cafe and you are disrupting the peace, so if you wouldn't mind leaving.." He pushed them both in seperate directions, they both walked away holding their arms, and Jack dusted his hands off.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
Iridescent_Insomnia
Iridescent_Insomnia
StarStarStarStar
Christiana was then set on high-alert at the word "sugar". Even if she did have to keep reminding herself that things were different here, it still bothered her that someone dare call her sugar. They were not married or dating, therefore he should have instead addressed her as ma'am. But she held her disgust and insultment down, just nodding her head vas returning to her tea.

Marcus, who hadn't noticed a thing the whole time, finally looked up from his plate. It wasn't because of the eery, unsettling silence that engulfed the cafe, or the fact that Jack had disapeered, it was just because his plate was empty and he wanted more. But Jack wasn't there, and Marcus who had no patience what-so-ever, leaned across the counter in a failed attempt to cut his own slice of cake. 

Good day, internet.

Grease Monkeys!~

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack soon walked inside, only to see everything calm, he walked back to the counter, he cheek slightly cut and pink from the punch. "What on earth are you doing Marcus?" He asked lightly to the other with a childish smirk playing on his lips. But soon took the plate placing another slice onto it, handing it to him.

Grief"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

latest videos