Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter snuggled closer to Reese wrapping his arms around her. He buried his nose in her hair as he stayed sound asleep, dreaming. Dreaming about Reese and him together. His grip on her tightened a bit as his nose scrunched up.

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar

"Open_Minded_Always" wrote:

Hunter snuggled closer to Reese wrapping his arms around her. He buried his nose in her hair as he stayed sound asleep, dreaming. Dreaming about Reese and him together. His grip on her tightened a bit as his nose scrunched up.

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Golly gee, I've been gone for a long time, huh? o,o )

Reese finally woke up a few hours later. She seemed to be wrapped in a blanket, or was it someone's arms? Sleepily, she opened her eyes and tried to rub at them. Something was preventing her from moving her arms. She looked over to see a sleeping face. Reese's eyes widened and she let out a small squeak. There was a blush on her face as she gently removed his arms from around her and scooted back. Unfortunately, she scooted a bit too far and fell off the bed with a thud. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, but that's okay.)

Hunter's eyes opened when the sound of Reese falling onto the floor reached his ears. He quickly sat up and moved over to look down at her. "Are you alright?!" He asked, concern lacing his voice. his eyes were filled with worry as he got off the bed and helped her up. "You're not hurt are you?" He asked not letting go of her hands.

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
 Reese smiled sheepishly, blush still present. " Oh, yeah! I'm perfectly fine, heh. You just kind of startled me." She brushed herself off as he helped her up. " I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry." She apologized.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar

"No, no. Its fine." Hunter assured her. "Promise." He said slowly letting go of her hands once he realized he was still holding them. He liked the feeling, but reluctantly let them go. "I'm glad you're fine." He said, smiling softly as he noticed her blush. It made her look adorable.

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese frowned a bit as he let go of her hands. She wasn't exactly sure why... She shuffled her feet awkwardly as they stood in silence. Suddenly, the brunette's stomach rumbled rather loudly. " Sorry! As you can probably tell, I'm a bit hungry." She said, a small smile on her face. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter grinned his eyes lighting up. "That's okay! I'll make you something to eat." He told her. "What would you like?" He asked taking her hand and led her out of his room and down the hall. He brought her to the kitchen. "I'll make you anything you want."

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese grinned widely. " Anything? Really? " She asked, happily following him down the hall and into the kitchen. " Hmm... How about pancakes? Or waffles? Cereal? " She let out a small gasp. " Bacon!" Reese squealed, trying not to drool at the thought of it. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private roleplay?

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter chuckled, amused. He liked seeing her this happy. "How about I make you some pancakes and bacon?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "That sound good?" Hunter questioned.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos