Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Apex_Genisis and I live for anime!!! Private Roleplay

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Please don't post if you're not mentioned in the title! 

We know the plot, right?

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio (optional):
Other:

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mike Cross
Personality: Mike is a bit rough around the edges with people. He's not someone to open up easily and will tell you straight what he thinks. Although resourceful  he can easily get himself into trouble that involves some kind of loss to himself or other. Due to this, he isn't well known for making the best decisions. Should someone stick around long enough to get to know him, they would learn that he is a sweet guy with good intentions  He always puts others before himself and tries to make others happy no matter what.
Looks: Around 6'1" In height and a slim figure. Doesn't appear athletic but is more so than he seems. Short, dark brown hair and brown eyes to go with. He's usually caught wearing just a t-shirt with jeans.
Bio (optional): Mike's life wasn't a hard life at all. He had a normal life with normal things. A little brother and sister. He was the oldest in his generation of his family so he took on a natural leadership role. Everything was fine until the first day the war with China had broken out. He'd been out with friends when it all started. Unable to find his way back home, he pressed on. After growing tired of dealing with the monsters as well as the occasional crazy people and soldiers, he decided to just lay low outside of a major city where gunshots and sounds from the creatures could still be herd. Now, he's just trying his best to survive.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luka Brookwell
Personality: Luka is a very open person that shares her thoughts with everyone. She believes in honesty, and always tells what she truly thinks, although it sometimes gets her into trouble. She is one of those people who never seems to learn from their mistakes, and always does the same mistake over and over again, till she finally realizes what she has been doing wrong. Even so she's nice and tries to treat everyone equally. She hates seeing other people sad and always tries to do something to cheer them up, even though sometimes she fails and the person only gets angry at her.
Looks: Luka
Luka is in medium height. She is rather plain looking, and the only thing that makes her stand out is her hair, which is cut straight just below her ear and in coloured pink. She has big emerald green eyes, rosy cheeks and a pair of plump lips. She has a rather small build, but is stronger than she looks. She is usually wearing a T-shirt that is far too big and jeans, but is also sometimes wearing her school uniform, which is sort of torn up and messy.
Bio: Luka was just a normal girl; she had two best friends that she loved hanging out with, a guy she was crushing on, a family that owned an Italian restaurant, and all the emotions of a girl her age. She was out with her older brother, picking out a birthday present for his girlfriend, when a bomb suddenly hit. Her brother didn't make it. After running home and discovering that her family wasn't there she decided to escape and find her family later. It took her a couple of weeks, but she finally found a house that was a good shelter, just outside of the city. She has made it her mission to find her family. 
Other: She always carries a gun around that a stranger gave her

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Also, she's half-Italian. Could you start? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

(Of course~) 

Mike was lying on an old bed that was barely held together, listening to the rain hitting the roof of the abandoned house he'd found when searching around. It was early morning, around 5:30 ish so the sun was just starting to rise. It was peaceful for once. Not having to hear the sound of gunfire or running from some demonic looking mutation. For once he could just lay there and lose track of his thoughts for a bit. The sound of thunder had awaken him. His internal alarm clock wouldn't let him fall back asleep so he just relaxed. 

It took some time before he noticed but his head was throbbing. A pain had crept its way in and was definitely making itself known. Mike just disregarded it and tried to close his eyes. Sadly enough, it didnt help. He sighed and started rubbing his head. "Its always something." 

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka looked up. Everything around her was black. When she looked around she noticed a person. She looked closer and took a few steps forward, and then she noticed that it was her brother. "Big brother!" she called out to him and smiled widely. She started running towards him, and when she was almost there he turned around. She froze. His face was rotting, and insects were crawling all over him. She shook her head and screamed. She screamed as loud as she could.

Luka finally managed to wake up. She was still screaming. She had to pull it together. Lately she had been having the same dreams all over again. She was probably loosing it. She hadn't met another person in weeks, and being alone wasn't her speciality. She stayed still for a while, and focused on her breathing. She wondered if the monsters had heard her, but when she didn't feel any movement she stood up. She slept on an old matress, and used a torn blanket as a cover. She walked over to one of the windows. The sun was rising. She let out a sigh and rubbed her eyes. She was tired.

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Mike sighed once again before finally sitting up. Might as well not waste the sunlight while its here. He threw his old blanket off of him an stood up. Feeling uncomfortable he made a twisting motion and kept going until his back made a satisfying popping sound. He took a deep breath and realized he had slept in his cloths from the day before just in case he had to move or act quickly. Taking a deep breath he started walking out to a window to see the city in the distance. He had hopped to had made his way in there by now but no luck. Either fear or the lack of supplies kept it from happening. He knew he'd have to eventually but procrastination was taking over. After staring out at nothing for a few more moments, Mike moved back to his bed and took a drink from his water. You had to be careful since the chemical spill to get clean water or you too could become something in-human. He was sure to only drink bottled water and to do everything he could to keep away from anything contaminated. He set the bottle down after a few gulps then sat down on the bed now holding his hurting head again.

By A16

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
After staring out the window for a while, Luka finally turned around and stretched. She let out a sigh. She had to talk to someone, even though it would just be for a moment. She would go crazy if it would continue like this. She walked over to the mattress and gathered a bottle of water and some fruit. She put it into an old bag she had found lying around. It was all torn and it smelled funny, but it was useful. She picked up the pillow and grabbed the gun. She always kept it under there, for safety causes. She held it and walked down the stairs and outside. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
The pain was really bugging at this point. Maybe he was getting sick? Maybe he had became contaminated himself? But it didnt seem like it. It was probably the lack of real sleep recently. Dismissing this thought now, he stood up and grabbed his water. which was all he had, and moved to the front of the house. The rain had finally stopped and it'd be fine to leave. He really didn't have a sense of direction or an idea of where to go but it didn't mess with him. Wandering is all he really did anymore. Wandering until something happened or he got bored. That's all life was to him now. Depressing really. Mike slowly opened the door and looked outside. The air was clear but the sky was still dark with rain. He expected it to be over so he didnt mind the look. It was a nice cool down from the heat anyways. He stood outside the door for a bit thinking of what to do next.

By A16

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka wandered around for a while, investigating the ruins. It was funny thinking about how these big pieces of stones, or timber had ones been a house that people lived in. She finally stopped to take a breather and sat down. She looked up at the sky. It had once been so beautiful and peaceful, but now it seemed different somehow. You didn't see airplanes anymore. It was strange, never hearing the familiar sounds of cars driving by, or hearing dogs bark at cats that hissed. Why had it become like this? 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say rock wins-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

write any kw members name

latest videos