Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Timv9 and ~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~ Private rp-moved

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at ari shocked "are u kidding me right now i get so many girls its crazy and you know it ari dont even try and lie" ashley smiled "nick shes right i mean you get no girls specially compared to the ammout of girls drew here gets" she smiled at drew and blushed

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ari rolled her eyes. "Nick's a Playerrrrr." She said smirking. Drew laughed. "They come running to me. What am I gonna do break their hearts? " he said.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

Ari rolled her eyes. "Nick's a Playerrrrr." She said smirking. Drew laughed. "They come running to me. What am I gonna do break their hearts? " he said.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at ari "ari baby i dont know what your talking about im not a loser your the only girl for me there is no one else i want" nick smiled  ashley looked at drew "um drew but you know by far who the best girl is right"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ari blushed. She didn't know if Nick was just joking or he was serious."Whatever." She said smiling. She kept walking, Drew smiled at Ashley. " Uhm Yeah I think I have an idea" He said.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick blushed back at ari "well i mean its true cutie i mean all them other girls are all fake and stuff and  ashley is by far the fakest so i would watch out there drew" nick laughed Ashley smacked nick in the back of the head "shut up nick im not fake" she turned to drew "well um good i hope you do" ashley blushed and smiled

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ari smiled and blushed. She laughed. "Well thanks Nick. " She said. She really had no idea how to react. She was for some reason nervous and happy and had butterflies in her stomach. Drew laughed. "Ashley's not fake, trust me I know what fake is." he said smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
They got to school and all walked in  Nick smiled and blushed back at ari "alright guys i got to go talk to coach real quick so i mean unless you wanna come with ill see you guys later" Ashley looked at nick "um no nick were fine and wait nick before you leave what are you guys doing tonight i mean it is friday"

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timv9" wrote:

They got to school and all walked in  Nick smiled and blushed back at ari "alright guys i got to go talk to coach real quick so i mean unless you wanna come with ill see you guys later" Ashley looked at nick "um no nick were fine and wait nick before you leave what are you guys doing tonight i mean it is friday"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"We should do something."Ari said smiling. She looked at Drew, Ashley and Nick. "What do you want to do?" Drew asked them.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

You know who's beautiful?

When do you start school??

When do you start school??

what your worst nightmare? by jaymir2cool14

latest videos