Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chloe and Jade's private RP-moved

Posted By:
Panda-Ninja
Panda-Ninja
StarStarStarStar
yay ♥ Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: Name: Dandelion. She hates that name though. Everybody calls her Sunshine even though she hates that too. Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Very, very grumpy. You can't get her to smile. Ever. She is the grumpiest grouch. That's why everyone calls her Sunshine as a joke. That makes her so angry. Did I mention how short a temper she has?  Other: // and a word from Sunshine because I can: Everybody.  I swear!!!!!  It's "Hey Sunshine, how's it goin?" With that stupid little wink and grin.  My name isn't even Sunshine. It's Dandelion. Not that Dandelion isn't any stupider than SUNSHINE!!!!!  Instead I want the nickname Lion or something that's actually a little bit COOL!!!!! Instead of freaking SUNSHINE!!! Oh my god I hate it so much!!  When I ask people why they call me that they say it's because of my bright and bubbly personality. HA!!!! I personally KNOW for a FACT that is sarcasm. But you don't straight out say that to someone's face!!! I mean, unless you're me.  Others say it's because of my hair but mostly people say because I'm always so grumpy and grouchy. Which isn't really fair because I'm the only person people give nicknames to!! Or A nickname. Whatever. So now I have detention for cussing when everyone was teasing me. Which really sucks because I have detentions all the time. So I decided to draw on the blackboard. It's pretty much the opposite of SUNSHINE FREAKING SUNSHINE ISN'T IT!!!! ---- isn't she beautiful

beep boop i am a robot!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos