Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Between Sisters [Private]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for me and Smushappotomus, and no one can not join. :3 What should the form be like? Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
A regular form Big Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brookelle 'Brookie' or Brooke' Age: 18 Looks: Roleplay Character Personality: She's generous, nice, kind, caring, and understanding. She is also smart, and out going. Other: None.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Corey Age:19 Looks: Corey has a sweet face, her lips ful and pink, her eyes an jade green color. Her hair is a soft auburn color, like pine wood. She is an average height, and has the nice hour glass figure that everyone wants. Personality: Corey is a kind girl, and is accepting of everyone. She is silly, and smart. Other: Corey likes girls.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Start? Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Corey!! Come on down here!"My Dad called from downstairs. I sighed softly and set my notebook down on my desk, standing up. I adjusted my dress slightly, it was nothing special, just a white dress. I turned off my steroe as I walked out of my bedroom and then upstairs. I could hear my father in the living room with a woman, his new girlfriend, and then I noticed a girl my age, and she was gorgeous. I smiled softly, and my father stood up,"Ladies, I would like you to meet my daughter, Corey."

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood next to my mom, as I looked at my mom's boyfriend and Corey. I looked at my mom as she spoke, "This is my daughter, Brookelle. But Brookie or Brooke works for her." She said, smiling. I shook my head, and I looked around the house then at Corey. Hopefully, this will be better this time.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I reached out and shook Michelle, that was the lady,'s hand and then Brooke's hand. I smiled to them each, and then looked at my Dad. It was quiet for a moment, and then he clapped his hands,"Corey, come help me get the drinks,"he said before going to the kitchen, I followed.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat down on the couch with my mom, hopefully this will be better than the other times my mom dated when I was younger. I looked around the house again, it was a beautiful house.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked in with a tray of lemonade, and set it on the table in front of the couch. I smiled at them, and sat in the love seat. I adjusted my skirt, and focused on Brooke. I still couldn't get over how beautiful she was... I felt Dad watching me and I looked away,"So, where do you go to school?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

latest videos