Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Between Sisters [Private]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for me and Smushappotomus, and no one can not join. :3 What should the form be like? Big Grin

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
A regular form Big Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brookelle 'Brookie' or Brooke' Age: 18 Looks: Roleplay Character Personality: She's generous, nice, kind, caring, and understanding. She is also smart, and out going. Other: None.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Corey Age:19 Looks: Corey has a sweet face, her lips ful and pink, her eyes an jade green color. Her hair is a soft auburn color, like pine wood. She is an average height, and has the nice hour glass figure that everyone wants. Personality: Corey is a kind girl, and is accepting of everyone. She is silly, and smart. Other: Corey likes girls.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Start? Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Corey!! Come on down here!"My Dad called from downstairs. I sighed softly and set my notebook down on my desk, standing up. I adjusted my dress slightly, it was nothing special, just a white dress. I turned off my steroe as I walked out of my bedroom and then upstairs. I could hear my father in the living room with a woman, his new girlfriend, and then I noticed a girl my age, and she was gorgeous. I smiled softly, and my father stood up,"Ladies, I would like you to meet my daughter, Corey."

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood next to my mom, as I looked at my mom's boyfriend and Corey. I looked at my mom as she spoke, "This is my daughter, Brookelle. But Brookie or Brooke works for her." She said, smiling. I shook my head, and I looked around the house then at Corey. Hopefully, this will be better this time.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I reached out and shook Michelle, that was the lady,'s hand and then Brooke's hand. I smiled to them each, and then looked at my Dad. It was quiet for a moment, and then he clapped his hands,"Corey, come help me get the drinks,"he said before going to the kitchen, I followed.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat down on the couch with my mom, hopefully this will be better than the other times my mom dated when I was younger. I looked around the house again, it was a beautiful house.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked in with a tray of lemonade, and set it on the table in front of the couch. I smiled at them, and sat in the love seat. I adjusted my skirt, and focused on Brooke. I still couldn't get over how beautiful she was... I felt Dad watching me and I looked away,"So, where do you go to school?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Slap The Keyboard :p

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos