Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and iHistorian. You know the plot, I'm being lazy XD Form- Name: Age: Looks: Bio: Other:

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't want to make my forms first. :P

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I gtg now so I'll make them in the morning

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rudd Age: 25 Looks: Bio: He grew up with his parents and younger sister, running one of the small armory stores in town. He spends most his time making weapons and armor for the customers. During his free time he spends his time walking through the town, sitting down and watching people pass by. But when a favor comes in from a certain friend he is revealed as a priest, able to get into places normal people can't. Other: n/a Name: Ryssa Age: 19 Looks: Bio: Ryssa lost both her parents, who were assassins. She had taken the time to train and now is a recruit, working contracts to get better and uphold her family reputation.  When she is not on a contract she spends her time going from rooftop to rooftop. Other: n/a Name: Ion Age: 23 Looks: Bio: Not much is known about him, only that he is an assassin and always gets his jobs done. Other: n/a

-Sion Astal

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
I will be shamelessly naming all of my characters after people on The Legend of Korra, k?  K. Name: Bolin Age: 17 Looks:  Bolin has a head of dark black curls.  It's usually cut clean so the curls aren't as much of a hassle.  He's got a baby face, with chubby cheeks and wide, dark brown eyes and a button nose.  He's got a butch frame, with broad shoulders and plenty of muscle. Other: N/A (Okay... admittedly, that is Bolin...) Name: Lin Age: 26 Looks:  Lin has fiery red hair, left long and uncut.  It's almost always braided back, and when it is it still reaches to about her mid back.  Her eyes are a light, bright green.  Her nose is long and ski-sloped, with thin lips usually curved into a scowl.  She's tall and thin, with a very prominent hourglass figure. Other:  N/A Name: Pemma Age: 20 Looks:  Pemma has chocolate brown hair, cut right above her shoulders.  It's usually pulled back in a small nub to keep it from her face, though strands tend to hang and frame her face from time to time.  Her eyes are a warm hazel.  She has soft, feminine features and a slight frame. Other:  N/A

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Rudd placed down the nearly made sword next to the others among the rack, his eyes going out to the people starting to pass by.  His family owned a small shop on the corner of a street, the side door the only way in, which also made it easier to handle business when working with the kind of people that came by, the wide open counter at the front of the shop the way he talked with the customers. Ryssa smiled lightly, lightly ruffling the feathers of the dove, removing the small paper that had been tied to its leg before letting it fly back to its perch. She looked over the paper quickly before carefully placing it away in a pocket and heading off. Ion sat down on a small bench in between two other people, lowering his eyes as the guards ran past. Today hadn't been as lucky as he would have hoped, the guards noticing more and making it harder for him to get his jobs done without being seen.

-Sion Astal

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just realized I didn't do any of the bios... oops.  I will let them write themselves, I suppose.  But can Bolin be the son of some high, city official?) Pemma struggled to toe open the door to her house, the mountain of basketed foods towering high in her arms.  She called out a quick, "Davide, help!" before she managed to catch her foot on the edge of the nearest table, sending her and her fruits and breads crumbling to the groud with a loud, "uumph!"  Seconds later, her brother appeared in the doorway, chuckling and picking up an apple that managed to roll in his direction.  "Don't bruise them already, Pem.  We need these for the party tonight." Lin nodded. "Yes, sir." She backed slowly on of the doorway, bending slightly at the waist in sign of respect as another man slipped past her into the room.  He acknowledged her with the quick flick of his eyes.  She stepped the rest of the way out of the door frame, letting the door shut softly behind her before striding briskly down the hall and out of the door, heading for the armory. Bolin grunted and crossed his arms over his chest as the other man, his trainer, slammed into him.  Once he regained his footing he lunged forward, slamming his fist into the padded midsection of the other man.  He staggered backward with a laugh, panting and out of breath as he removed his padded helmet. "Nice training, Bolin," he complimented as he ran a hand over his sweaty face.  "You should probably go get ready for that banquet of yours tonight, now.  Can't have you a perspiring mess when you turn sixteen."  

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
( That works with me~ ) Rudd handed over one of the swords, keeping a careful eye on the customer as they examined the work before placing it down on the counter between the two, " How much?" the man asked, looking at the blacksmith. " For that...I'd say 1800 silver (cause I don't remember the currency used in the game xD ) " he said. Ryssa made her way down one of the side alleys, glancing around once before she started to scale the side of the building, climbing from window frame to window frame, reaching the top of the roof in a less than a minute, glancing around to make sure there were no guards there. Ion remained seated, watching the people walk by, his eyes going to a new person who had taken the place of the one that had just left the bench. He let his eyes fall back in line to the merchants talking across the way, listening carefully to catch any of the conversation.

-Sion Astal

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ha, very funny," Pemma deadpanned, picking herself up from the floor and dusting herself off.  "Now help me carry all of this to the kitchen so I can get started."  Davide nodded and began to gather the things from the floor, and in a short few moments the two of them managed to get everything laid out on the kitchen counter.  Pemma shooed off her brother, insisting that he get back to his own work in his office, and began to work on the food needed for the party. Lin stepped into the shop on the corner, frowning a bit and coughing as she inhaled a bit of dust.  She fell in line behind the counter, her green eyes adjusting to the dimness of the shop as she waited.  Once the man before her paid she took one step forward, eyeing the boy working before getting to the point, "I need a custom-made knife.  I have the details here," she handed him a piece of parchment with tiny, black scrawling.  "I also need to know when the estimated finish date is.  I'm under a deadline and willing to pay extra if necessary." Bolin shook his head and laughed.  "Eighteen," he corrected halfheartedly, unwrapping his bandaged hands as he walked back inside.  A young maid handed him a towl and he took it gratefully, wiping the sweat from his neck and brow as he walked toward the bathing rooms.  A bath was already drawn for him, and once the servant woman scurried out of the room he undressed, sinking down into the steaming tub with a soft sigh.

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Eagle's Flight [private]

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Rudd looked over the parchment carefully, glancing back at the girl. "How much extra?" he asked, watching her like he did most of his customers, with cautious eyes. He placed the paper down on the counter, running estimates (for some reason this seems like the wrong word.... ) though his head. Ryssa moved from rooftop to rooftop with ease, stopping when she reached the one on estate she had to get into. Go in, get the papers, get out. Simple enough. she thought as she scanned the rooftops, eying a few guards here and there, but not many. She carefully swinged(is this even a word? ) down off the edge of the rood, climbing down carefully, heading for an open window. Ion finally stood up, making his way through one of the crowds, following one of the merchants as they finally stopped talking and went their separate ways. He didn't hesitate in sneaking up behind him, pickpocketing him in a few seconds before heading off down one of the other side streets with another crowd, placing the letter he had snatched in his pocket.

-Sion Astal

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate the signature above you!

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

latest videos