Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Another Amazing Private RP for Me and Emily :) Haha

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So, you already know what this is about. I think our charactors should be 13 or 14 or whatever. Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay but since Willie and Drake are already in high school tehy are probbaly 14 or 15 prob 14ish smile Name: Corbin Kelley Age: 14 nearly 15 Looks:  Jodelle Ferland Imagine her braver and more tomboyish and stuff lol Personality: Corbin is a creative, brave, confident indivual. She doesn't care what people think of her and is a hard worker, never giving up. She is kind of impulsive and isn't one to think before she acts. She has a big mouth sometimes a powerful strong attitude. She is funny, fun loving and goofy but not very girly. She only hangs out with a select few people including her sorta crush who everyone thinks is her boyfriend, Willie. She rarely hangs out with girls and is picky, argumentative and opinionated always up for debate. She hates when people don't agree with her and gets easily annoyed/embarrassedwhen people think she is dating Willie. She is energetic, silly and tough and not one to back down from a fight, she is passionate and a good loyal friend even though she does sometimes act a bit dim, not paying attention to the feelings of others. Other: is best friends with Drake, Willie and Riley and has had a crush on willie for a while. She somehow is the only one out there not knowing that willie likes her but is often embarrassed by people mistaking Her and Willie as a couple. She often hangs out with her 3 friends especially Willie who she hangs out with often at his house and has become close with his family and of course him.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok) Name: Riley Mitchell Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Riley is confident, bond and outgoing. She is a hard worker and kind of has a record but is proud of it. She is smart, friendly and has a way of words but has a very awkward side. She is funny, fun and loves to be goofy but has a serious side which she doesn't show that very much. She is silly and loves to make people laugh and could care less about what people say about her. She is always there for her friends and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She a little rough and tough but isn't very judgemental and loves to tease people, mostly boys. She's adventrous, wild and energetic and lives life to the fullest. She isn't very girly and only hangs out with one girl (Corbin) and two other guys and she sometimes thinks are idiots but fun to be around with. She is caring to others and feels comfortable even in her most embarrassing moments. She's a bit of a wimp but trys to show her fearless side and is a good listener and a helper. Other: She is very good friends with Corbin, Willie and Drake. She has had a crush on Drake for a while but doesn't show it and the only person who's knows about her boy problem is Corbin, who she has known for a very long time before she even met the guys. She doesn't hang out with that many girls cause she doesn't wanna be involved in drama, dating isses, friendship problems ect.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake sat next to Willie "Where are Riley and Corbin" he sighed, leaning back on the bleachers, watching the school basketball team loose again. Corbin tugged on Riley as she examined herself in teh bathroom mirror "Come on Riles, you look great, Drake will love you" She said, impatiently, wanting to get to the game to see Willie and Darke but of course especially Willie

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

Drake sat next to Willie "Where are Riley and Corbin" he sighed, leaning back on the bleachers, watching the school basketball team loose again. Corbin tugged on Riley as she examined herself in teh bathroom mirror "Come on Riles, you look great, Drake will love you" She said, impatiently, wanting to get to the game to see Willie and Darke but of course especially Willie

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Willie looked at Drake "I have no idea, there probably just talking or stuff." He said as he watched the schools basketball team loose. "Dude, we keep loosing everytime" He complained. Riley rolled her eyes at Corbin "Yeah right." She said, sarcasticly but manged to put a smile on her face. She walked out of the bathroom with her "Wait, why are you so excited to go to the game? It's boring" She sighed, thinking about how their school basketball team has never won a game in years.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Corbin smiled, blushing at Riley's question. She knew that she already knew why she wanted to go to the game "Uhh... to see big yellow?" She lied. She knew it was a horrible lied but said it any way. Riley knew about her crush crush on Willie and Corbin knew about Riley's crush on Drake. "yeah, I know, we stink" Drake complained, his face lighting up when Riley came around teh corner. "She looks so good" he mumbled, not thinking about what he was saying. After realizing what he said he became alert, eyeing Willie as he herd the comment and his eyes widdened. Drake hadn't really expressed his crush for Riley to Willie alot but Willie had definetly expressed his crush on Corbin endlessly. Drake knew Corbin was okay but Willie always expressed Corbin like she was some godess.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Willie heard Drake's comment and tried not to laugh "It's ok man. I understand" He said, smirking. He looked up and saw Corbin and Riley around the corner and his face lightin up. His always talked about how much he really likes Corbin. She wasn't like all the other girls who only cared about their makeup and other girly stuff that he could care less about. Riley gave Corbin a look and laughed "Really? That's the best you can come up with/ I can make up a better lie then that" She said, smiling at how she was only playing with her. She walked over to the gym and saw the guys. She looked down when she saw Drake then at Corbin.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled, humbly and then smiled at Riley when she came and sat next to him "Hi" he said to her, fixing his glasses and then his beanie and then his hair, out of nervous habbit Corbin rolled her eyes at Drake and Riley as she took a seat next to Willie "That stupid yellow glod freaks me out" She told him, smirking, talkign about Big yellow and how creepy he was. She grabbed the box of candy Willie was eating from his hand and plucked a gummy worm out, she put half of it in her mouth and waved it around in the air, putting it in her mouth and swallowing it, licking her lips just to tease him

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

Drake smiled, humbly and then smiled at Riley when she came and sat next to him "Hi" he said to her, fixing his glasses and then his beanie and then his hair, out of nervous habbit Corbin rolled her eyes at Drake and Riley as she took a seat next to Willie "That stupid yellow glod freaks me out" She told him, smirking, talkign about Big yellow and how creepy he was. She grabbed the box of candy Willie was eating from his hand and plucked a gummy worm out, she put half of it in her mouth and waved it around in the air, putting it in her mouth and swallowing it, licking her lips just to tease him

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

We the Kidz

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

The wrong anwsers game! :3

latest videos