Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Me and Sandy's (Sandfur121) rp!

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey! So its about Warriors, right?

please take this awkward mias as a gesture of friendship

mias why

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup. Do you want me to put up the fourm?

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
No,its okay. I'll post it... What Clan? Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Clan: Rank: (You can post first... I'm gonna make three cats so it might takee long xDD)

mias why

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Thunder, I think. I'm gonna make three too so it's even. One is gonna be a kit. I love kits almost as much as I like mustaches. LOL Will post later. x}D

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL yay kits! I'll make my kit- charrie Name: Splashkit Age:2 moons Gender: M Looks: Willowkit (approving I think) Personality: Loud, proud, talkitive and playful Clan: Thunder Rank: Well, Kit

mias why

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
My kit charrie!!!!!! YAYZ! Name: Branchkit Age: 2 moons Gender: Girl Looks: Will post Personality: Nosy, as all kits are, Helpful (At times x}D), And all out funny. Clan: Thunder Rank: Kit    mewmewmewmew I'm a kit mewmew

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"letitsnow50xp" wrote:

could I join
No, I'm sorry. It's a private RP. But, on a brighter side, I would be willing to make another Warriors Private RP w/ You if you'd like?

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
(@ letitsnow um well this is only for me and Sandfur, but me and you could have our own. Xd) Lol!!!! mewmewmew!!!! Lol!!! Here's my other carries Name: Ravenfeather Age: 19 moons Gender: F Looks: Will post Personality: Soft,caring,funny,scolding, yet a good mother to Splashkit. She is one of the best warriors in the clan,but retired to become a full time queen Clan: Thunder Rank: Queen Name: Sparrowpaw Age: 10 moons Gender: M Looks: Will post Personality: Grouchy, annoying {sometimes}, yet sweet and nice to Sandpaw, his best friend. Doesn't really like his brother, Splashkit, yet is there for him. Clan: Thunder Rank: Apprentice

mias why

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mosstail Age: 37 moons Gender: F Looks: Will post Personality: fiercely protective of her kits, quiet, caring, Nice, can be mean when needed. She retired from being a warrior a little before Ravenfeather. Her first litter was so amazing, she decided to become a full time queen. Very good friends with Ravenfeather. Clan: Thunder Rank: Queen ( Retired, not returning to warrior) Name: Sandpaw Age: 10 moons Gender: F Looks: Will post Personality: Silly, Funny, kind, Quiet, helpful, loves to help the elders. (Was nursery mates with Sparrowpaw. Very close bond w/ them.) Clan: Thunder Rank: Apprentice.

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sweet! Wanna start? Oh btw I'm making some pics for my charries, want me to make you some? xD)

mias why

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

latest videos