Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
I had no ideas for a title, okay? xD For me and the ever awesome Eimey (_girlgirl_). If you're not us, you can't join. I guess. Unless you're really good. Then comment one of us. ;D Form: Name: Age: Looks: Shadowhunter?/Species (like vampires): Other:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
So, we're at The Institute, right? c: I'M MAKING A BROTHER AND SISTER~ Name: Rose Kirkland Age: 16 Looks: I'll get a picture in a moment. Shadowhunter?/Species: Shadowhunter c: Other: Harry's sister. Name: Harry Kirkland Age: 18 Looks: Harry Styles. I REGRET NOTHING. Shadowhunter c: Other: Rose's brother. My form's are awful, sorry. xD

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay, now I don't have to try hard with my forms. Big Grin Name: Skye Redwood Age: 16 Looks: Shall post. Shadowhunter Other: Likes deadly things. ;D Name: Draco Ladris Age: 17 Looks: Tall, lithe, tanned skin, grey eyes, light brown hair Warlock Other: Hates animals

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[You're making me start, so... xD] [Rose] Rose was in the Training room, hanging upside down from one of the beams, her legs hooked over the wood and swinging backwards and forwards slightly. She had a book open and her reading glasses, miraculously, were staying on her nose. [Harry] Harry was in the kitchen, as usual, raiding the fridge for food. "The people who lived here before us had no idea what good food was. Where is the Nando's?" He said to no one in particular, pushing the door shut and rolling his eyes.

dougieeeee~

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[AND I REGRET NOTHING . xD] [Draco] "Nando's is gross, how can you like that junk?" Draco raised an eyebrow as he walked into the kitchen. He didn't bother announcing his presence, he was at the Institute so often it was weird when he wasn't. [Skye] Skye burst into the kitchen, looking mildly frantic. "Anybody seen my ferret? About yea big," she made gestures with her hand, "and possibly poisonous."

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rose] Rose looked down to see a furry object snuffling abut on the floor. She squealed shrilly and swung herself up, crouching on the beam and taking out her seraph blade, naming it in a whisper. What sort of demon is fluffy? She thought incredulously.  [Harry] "Don't you dare insult Nando's." Harry said, pointing accusingly at Draco. He smirked at Skye. "Methinks Rose found it. Get it off her before she tries to kill it." He paused. "Again." 

dougieeeee~

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Skye] "Thanks," Skye said, rushing to the training room where she would usually find Rose. "Rose!" She yelled, "put away the seraph blade!" She ran to pick up her ferret, crooning to it. "You're alright now, I promise not to let the creepy blade person near you." She said soothingly. [Draco] "All Nando's is is priced grease." Draco rolled his eyes, as he made himself a cup of instant coffee. "And Skye needs to get rid of the ferret."

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rose] "How many times to I have to tell you, keep that thing away from me." Rose sighed, putting away her blade and dropping nimbly down from the beam, landing on the ground. [Harry] "I'm not taking this conversation any further." Harry said in a dignified way, sitting on the counter. "And I agree, Rose takes a panic attack every time she sees it." He rolled his eyes.

dougieeeee~

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Skye] "How many times do I have to tell you, he's harmless." Skye smirked. "You panic too easily," She petted her ferret. "I still haven't named him." She mused. [Draco] "Yeah, let's all just assume I was talking about Rose." Draco nodded, taking a drink of coffee and sighing contented. "A cuppa a day keeps the psychos away." He said cheerfully.

The Mortal Instruments

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rose] "What about "Devil" or "Greater Demon"?" Rose suggested, pushing her hair out of her face and rolling her eyes, picking up her book and pulling off her glasses. [Harry] "Well, Rose is still attracted to you, so the coffee didn't work." Harry smirked, playing with his stele absentmindedly.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos