Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

We're Not Insane. (Private RP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, if you aren't me or the wonderful Morgan (articmorgs) you aren't allowed to join. 'Cause this is private. Obviously. xD So, do you want to make a girl and a boy each? Name: Age: Looks: Personality (Optional): Other:

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Ah! I don't care. Honestly, I want the easiest at the moment cause I won't be on very often..

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Liam Age: 17(?) Looks: Liam Personality: He acts quite spontaneously, and he has mood swings a lot- one moment he could be laughing and cheerful, the next he could be violent and hostile. He also acts like he's not really "there" most of the time, and in a daydream. Other: He's Irish and this form is awful sorry xD

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kai Ladris Age: 17 Looks: She looks a little less put together. More disheveled. Personality: She's never been in this world in her brain. She sees things her own way. She doesn't respond to anyone, but Liam. People have to physically abuse her to get her to respond. She's violent and compulsive. She doesn't realize that she is harming someone when she is. It's just part of her nature. To certain people, she is sweet and they'll talk. She's quiet and to herself. She has serious anxiety. Other: N/A It's terrible. Frustrated

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
It's far better than mine, don't worry. xD Do you want to start or will I? c:

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll start! Kai sat in the corner. She was in a fetal position, rocking back and forth. In her head, she was being cornered by people with weapons. But, in reality, nothing was happening. Everything was perfectly normal. Kai looked horrible. She had gotten no sleep. She'd been sitting here for several hours. The officials of the asylum told her to take a nap. She'd refused and lashed out. That's how she handled her problems.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam wandered into the room, looking like he had just rolled out of bed. His hair was messy and he was wearing jeans, pulling a shirt on over his head. He looked up and saw Kai in the corner of the room. Sighing, he walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. "Kai?" He said quietly, putting his hand on her shoulder. He was the calm one in the asylum, the one that also tried to calm down everyone else. Unless he had one of his mood swings, but he hadn't had one of those in weeks. "Kai, are you okay?" He repeated, wrapping his arms around his knees.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai's eyes shot open. She snapped out of the daydream she'd had. She looked into Liam's face and nodded. She was wearing tattered jeans and a skin-tight purple lace trimmed cami. She had on a necklace from her life before she came here. She let her feet go and stood up and slouched against the wall. She gazed around the room. "What happened?" she asked. She thought the daydream was real, just like all the other ones she'd ever had.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh, I don't know. I went to a bed a few hours ago after you hit the guards. They told me they could handle it, I guess." Liam said, kneeling back on his heels. "I think you were having another hallucination." He continued in his quiet voice, standing up and fiddling with the chain on his wrist. "Want to go eat breakfast?" He asked, letting his hands drop to his sides. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at Liam. "Yeah." she said timidly. She had always been convinced those dreams were real. She didn't know how to control anger, so she lashed out at people. She shuttered. She had her hands in front of her and she was fiddling with them. That's how she kept herself calm. She was one of the most messed up people in the asylum. "What are they serving today?" she asked, trying to start small talk. She was talking to Liam, but she didn't look at him. She just gazed around like a kid in a candy store.

~Normal Is Overrated~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Name your top 5 bands.

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

What's your pets name?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos