Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Dani and I (A private rp)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay Daniella we knwo what this is about. if its okay lets have 4 characters each in teh age range of 13-16 maybe I don't really knwo but it doesn't really matter Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Roxanna  Cavallaro (Roxy) Age: 13 Looks:    Personality:  Roxy is a very unusual but lovable person, she speaks her mind in a somewhat aspergic way although she has nothing wrong with her. She is extremely smart and is fascinated with many thing. She loves fashion and her blog and is great with designing. She is usually very quiet and observant always analysing, she always has her head in the clouds and she gets bored easily. When she falls for someone she falls hard. And ususally goes unnoticed. Other:  Likes Damien Name:  Blaize Naliam Age: 13 Looks:   Personality:  Becky is very loud and energetic she loves life and photography she always has her head in the clouds dreaming thinking. She is very bubbly and jumpy and always up and about she is clumsy at times but very lovable. She is protective of her friends and not afraid to get into a fight with anyone. She is pretty witty  and is known for also falling hard for guys. She is noticed very much and is kinda popular. Other:  Likes Brett Name:  Jett James Age: 14 Looks:  Personality: Jett is kind funny and helpful. He is somewhat popular around school but doesn't like to be. He is energetic and really loveable. He loves music and is always got his ipod with him. He is an amazing singer and great friend. He has had a hard life but has learned to suck it up and smile. He has learned to be grateful for what he has and always treats girls with respect. He is romantic and shows his feeling openly, e is very down to earth and helps out whenever he can to whoever he can. Other: Likes Laura Name:  Jasper Carson Age: 14 Looks:  Personality: Xavier is very quiet and unnoticed he is usually engrossed in his work and is very smart. He loves to hang out with his friends and he is the quiet creative genius type. He is mostly to himself and he needs to be bought out more, he isn't very confident with girls and usually ends up stuttering and stumbling around them, he is very helpful and smart and doesn't like to be around to many people. Other:  Likes Leelah

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Damian Mitchell Age: 14 Looks: A younger version of Cameron Mitchell Personality: Damian is funny, charismatic, loyal and faithful. He loves writing songs and has a talented singing voice. He is sweet yet protective and definetly the romantic type. He doesn't care about popularity and has a rough relationship with his always judging family. He is caring and stands by his words though and he always stands up for what he believes in and is very hard working, smart and friendly. He has a love for music and is almost always writing songs, mostly about/for people taht inspire him. He trys to be romantic and always chanels his emotions into his song writing but sin't against befriending girls. He is level headed and very down to earth. He is confident about him self sometimes getting nervous and is a good friend. He is a good listener and with always lend a helping hand and shoulder to cry on. He is funky and not afraid to be himself though and can be loads of fun if you accept him, even for a bit Other: Form: Name: Brett Pierce Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Brett is an athletic, charming teen. He is real and will always tell you the truth. He is faithful, fun and open to trying new things. He is creative, open minded and layed back but will always stand up for what he believes in and put others first before himself. He is a good friend and always knows exactly what to say at exactly the right moment, with a way with words. he is very charismatic and naturally charming. He is down to earth with a not so big ego and a chilled out, kicked back personality. Other: Form: Name: Leelah Ventresca Age: almost 14 Looks: Lily Collins Personality: Leelah is a smart, caring and quiet girl. She has a heart of gold and is a natural born peace maker. She is easily made shy and loves reading. She is picky and doesn't like being judged. She is polite and easily embarrassed. She usaully obeys the rules and spent most of her time by her self before she met her close group of friends. She is graceful, bright, positive yet responsible. She is clever, organized and easily persuaded. She has a hate for violence and fighting and has natural instincts to always stop a fight before it gets too out of hand. She has a tendency to blush often and isn't good at expressing her feelings like some of her other friends. Other: Form: Name: Mahauri "Mauri" Venice Age: 13 Looks: Personality: Mauri is hard working, energetic and fun. She is fun loving with a pure heart. She is a good listener and very understanding and strong. She is held down by her family's rules and is very wild, outgoing and bold. She listens to her parents and always gives her all in everything yet isn't the smartest girl in school. She is clumsy, optimistic and almost always stands by her word. She is sensitive but always trys to hide her feelings. She has a love for natural and the animals on her family's farm and is very easy going and playful with a contagious laugh and an ability to cheer anyone up. She is artistic, creative and loves chanelling her emotions into her art work and paintings. Other: She works at her family's farm and is from a family with many rules especially about dating and who Mauri is allowed to date. (Okay i'll detail mine later too)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would you like to start?)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could you please?)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where should we start??)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Going to school? Idk, you can pick. I don't really mind.]

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay i'll start it in the morning, before school) Damian tryed to ignore his alarm clock when it started blaring on his bed side table. He rolled over, hitting the snooze button and then fallign back to sleep. A few minutes later his mom came stomping into teh room, forcing him to wake up. He slumped off to the bathroom and showered. he went back to his room a little less sleepy and got dressed for school, pulling on a plaid button up shirt and a blue cardigan. He slipped into a pair of jeans and converses and went back to the bathroom to comb his hair and brush his teeth. He grabbed his bag from beside his bed and his nerd glasses from his bed side table and made his way downstairs for breakfast Brett was already dressed and sitting at his kitchen table with his older brothers. He shoveled down his cereal and chugged his juice, scooping up his bag and saying good bye to his parents. He left his house, walking to meet up with his friends, trying to get rid of a lip stick mark on his cheek, left by his mom. leelah sat on her porch swing, reading a novel. She was already dressed and groomed and waiting for her friends to come by so they could walk to school together like they did every day. Mauri swept her secret stash of makeup into her bag to apply at school and finished brushign her hair. her parents never let her wear makeup so she had to apply it at school unlike all the other girls her age that got to wear all teh makeup they pleased. She grabbed her school bag and walked downstairs, getting big hugs and kisses from her parents alogn with warnings to behave and reminders that she had to work at teh farm after school. She sighed but painted on a smile for her parents, heading outside to start her walk to meet up with her friends.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
'GET UPPPP!!!!' I heard my mum yelling to Bella, Izzy, Rub, James, Zack awake. I thankfully was already up and did not have to go through mums agonizing tatics to get Bella and the rest of my siblings  awake. I had already brushed my teeth had a shower and all I stood in front of my closet wondering what to wear. I glanced out the window noticing the weather I changed  and dashed down the stairs greet my dad I smiled at him, 'Morning...and no they're not up yet. Mum's been screaming her lungs off trying to wake them but they wont budge. ' I panted. (will post pic on what Roxy is wearing too) I was woken up by my brothers agonisingly loud music in the next room. I groaned and threw a pillow at the wall yelling 'TURN IT DOWN!' I peeked at the time on my clock, and jumped out of bed. I ran into the bathroom freshening up as quick as I could. I stood in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I threw on my clothes [will post a pic] and put on my glasses, picked up my bag and my camera and hurried down the stairs. I stuffed a croissant in my mouth, said bye to my parents and ran off to Leelah's house. 'LEEELAAHH!' I yelled running up her lawn and collapsing on the swing beside her. I groaned sitting up in bed, I stared at the clock and rubbed my eyes. Damn! I was late. I got out of bed and freshened up quickly I changed into black jeans a a t-shirt and my gray cardi. I slipped my feet into my black high tops and ruffled up my hair. I put my headphones around my neck grabbed my school bag and rand downstairs. I kissed my mum on the cheek said bye to dad grabbed a piece of toast took a swig of orange juice and dashed out the door. I ran to Roxy's house. The door was open and I burst in. 'HEY ROXY!' I exclaimed. I let out a breath. My sisters had finally stopped quarrelling. As quick as I could I dashed into the bathroom to freshen up before the other sister got there. I sighed, walking out. I made it. I changed into black skinny jeans, and a grey jumper and pulled on my hightops. I picked my bag of my bad, and cautiously made my way down the stairs, avoid my chaotic sisters. I grabbed a muffin of the counter, and walked out the house. I walked over to Leelahs house seeing that Blaise was already there. 'Morning!' I exclaimed to them smiling.  [This is what Blaise is wearing:  just the clothes, accessories hair and the bag, plus the shoes no ice cream and the shop. ] (This is what Roxy is wearing: ignore the a walk in the park with Liam and the makeup. She is wearing the shirt with tie dyed jeans and the shoes, her hair is done up the same in the pic except she doesn't have red hair and she isnt wearing the sunglasses either)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

'GET UPPPP!!!!' I heard my mum yelling to Bella, Izzy, Rub, James, Zack awake. I thankfully was already up and did not have to go through mums agonizing tatics to get Bella and the rest of my siblings  awake. I had already brushed my teeth had a shower and all I stood in front of my closet wondering what to wear. I glanced out the window noticing the weather I changed  and dashed down the stairs greet my dad I smiled at him, 'Morning...and no they're not up yet. Mum's been screaming her lungs off trying to wake them but they wont budge. ' I panted. (will post pic on what Roxy is wearing too) I was woken up by my brothers agonisingly loud music in the next room. I groaned and threw a pillow at the wall yelling 'TURN IT DOWN!' I peeked at the time on my clock, and jumped out of bed. I ran into the bathroom freshening up as quick as I could. I stood in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I threw on my clothes [will post a pic] and put on my glasses, picked up my bag and my camera and hurried down the stairs. I stuffed a croissant in my mouth, said bye to my parents and ran off to Leelah's house. 'LEEELAAHH!' I yelled running up her lawn and collapsing on the swing beside her. I groaned sitting up in bed, I stared at the clock and rubbed my eyes. Damn! I was late. I got out of bed and freshened up quickly I changed into black jeans a a t-shirt and my gray cardi. I slipped my feet into my black high tops and ruffled up my hair. I put my headphones around my neck grabbed my school bag and rand downstairs. I kissed my mum on the cheek said bye to dad grabbed a piece of toast took a swig of orange juice and dashed out the door. I ran to Roxy's house. The door was open and I burst in. 'HEY ROXY!' I exclaimed. I let out a breath. My sisters had finally stopped quarrelling. As quick as I could I dashed into the bathroom to freshen up before the other sister got there. I sighed, walking out. I made it. I changed into black skinny jeans, and a grey jumper and pulled on my hightops. I picked my bag of my bad, and cautiously made my way down the stairs, avoid my chaotic sisters. I grabbed a muffin of the counter, and walked out the house. I walked over to Leelahs house seeing that Blaise was already there. 'Morning!' I exclaimed to them smiling.  [This is what Blaise is wearing:  just the clothes, accessories hair and the bag, plus the shoes no ice cream and the shop. ] (This is what Roxy is wearing: ignore the a walk in the park with Liam and the makeup. She is wearing the shirt with tie dyed jeans and the shoes, her hair is done up the same in the pic except she doesn't have red hair and she isnt wearing the sunglasses either)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

What is your biggest fear?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

What if~

Telekinesis... Is it real?

latest videos