Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

GirLovesPiggy and Xander.- 's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Hello (x . What should this be about? :o

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Romance? xD

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Sure x) Summer vacation? Name: Ellie Hunter. Age: 16. Looks: LIGHTS. c: Personality: Laid back, Trustworthy, the nicest person you will ever meet. Other: Ellie's mom adopted Ellie's cousin, Rowan, when his parent's died in a fire. Name: Rowan Hunter. Age: 17. Looks: Roxas :3 Personality: Quiet, Shy, Thoughtful. Other: His parent's died in a fire on his fifteenth birthday, and his aunt adopted him. He is super close with his cousin.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. :3 Name: Kiplyn Age: 17 Looks: Getting Personality: Nice, smart, kind, caring, friendly, generous, and understanding. Other: She was adopted by her foster parents along with her brother, Josh. Name: Josh Age: 17 Looks: White-ish hair, blue eyes, and pale skin Personality: Out going, laid back, somewhat protective, and generous Other: He was adopted by his foster parents, with his sister, Kiplyn.

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Awesome ;3. Ellie: I dipped my feet into the cold ocean water and swished them side to side, loving the feeling of not having to wake up tomorrow and go to school. I smiled. Rowan: " Ellie where - "  I began opening my cousin's bedroom door to find her not jamming to her music or reading a book. I frowned, walked down the hall way, and out the back door to outside. I figured she was probably doing something with someone, so I walked over to my friend Kiplyn and Josh's house.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[Kiplyn] I was laying in my bedroom, watching tv. We were adopted when we were just young. Of course, I was the youngest in my real family. I let out a sigh as I kept on watching tv. Josh: I was playing basketball outside on the driveway. I sighed as I kept on playing basketball by myself.

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Ellie: I pulled myself up and wrapped myself in a towel making my way towards my car. I opened the door and hopped in my seat, buckling my seat belt and pulling out my phone to text my bestfriend Kiplyn. : ' Hey! You wanna go grab a bite to eat? ' . I sent the text and started my car. Rowan: I followed a trail in the woods that leads to their house. With my hands in my pockets I walked up the small hill that lead to a fence with their backyard on the otherside. I hopped the fence, peered around the corner, and saw Josh playing basketball by himself. I grinned and jogged over to him, " Hey, bro! " I greeted.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. I sent back to Ellie and then I got up from my bed. I turned off my tv and I just grabbing something to wear like a tank top and a pair of shorts. I put on my favorite flipflops, before I walked out of my bedroom. I looked at Rowan, grinning back. "Hey dude." I said, as I stopped playing basketball. "Want to play a one on one basketball game?"

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Ellie: I drove back to my house and parked, seeing mom wasn't home for whatever reason. I side smiled and went inside the house to my room. I took a shower, blew dry my hair, and pulled on some sweat pants and a tank top. I pulled my hair up in a messy careless bun, put on my sunglasses, grabbed my keys and headed back out to my car. ' Pickin' you up in ten minutes. ' I sent. Rowan: I laughed. " You're on. " I stated smirking, taking the ball from him and running around the court to shoot a hoop.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

speak about the above user

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.