Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

GirLovesPiggy and Xander.- 's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Hello (x . What should this be about? :o

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Romance? xD

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Sure x) Summer vacation? Name: Ellie Hunter. Age: 16. Looks: LIGHTS. c: Personality: Laid back, Trustworthy, the nicest person you will ever meet. Other: Ellie's mom adopted Ellie's cousin, Rowan, when his parent's died in a fire. Name: Rowan Hunter. Age: 17. Looks: Roxas :3 Personality: Quiet, Shy, Thoughtful. Other: His parent's died in a fire on his fifteenth birthday, and his aunt adopted him. He is super close with his cousin.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. :3 Name: Kiplyn Age: 17 Looks: Getting Personality: Nice, smart, kind, caring, friendly, generous, and understanding. Other: She was adopted by her foster parents along with her brother, Josh. Name: Josh Age: 17 Looks: White-ish hair, blue eyes, and pale skin Personality: Out going, laid back, somewhat protective, and generous Other: He was adopted by his foster parents, with his sister, Kiplyn.

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Awesome ;3. Ellie: I dipped my feet into the cold ocean water and swished them side to side, loving the feeling of not having to wake up tomorrow and go to school. I smiled. Rowan: " Ellie where - "  I began opening my cousin's bedroom door to find her not jamming to her music or reading a book. I frowned, walked down the hall way, and out the back door to outside. I figured she was probably doing something with someone, so I walked over to my friend Kiplyn and Josh's house.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[Kiplyn] I was laying in my bedroom, watching tv. We were adopted when we were just young. Of course, I was the youngest in my real family. I let out a sigh as I kept on watching tv. Josh: I was playing basketball outside on the driveway. I sighed as I kept on playing basketball by myself.

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Ellie: I pulled myself up and wrapped myself in a towel making my way towards my car. I opened the door and hopped in my seat, buckling my seat belt and pulling out my phone to text my bestfriend Kiplyn. : ' Hey! You wanna go grab a bite to eat? ' . I sent the text and started my car. Rowan: I followed a trail in the woods that leads to their house. With my hands in my pockets I walked up the small hill that lead to a fence with their backyard on the otherside. I hopped the fence, peered around the corner, and saw Josh playing basketball by himself. I grinned and jogged over to him, " Hey, bro! " I greeted.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. I sent back to Ellie and then I got up from my bed. I turned off my tv and I just grabbing something to wear like a tank top and a pair of shorts. I put on my favorite flipflops, before I walked out of my bedroom. I looked at Rowan, grinning back. "Hey dude." I said, as I stopped playing basketball. "Want to play a one on one basketball game?"

Posted By:
Xander.-
Xander.-
Star
Ellie: I drove back to my house and parked, seeing mom wasn't home for whatever reason. I side smiled and went inside the house to my room. I took a shower, blew dry my hair, and pulled on some sweat pants and a tank top. I pulled my hair up in a messy careless bun, put on my sunglasses, grabbed my keys and headed back out to my car. ' Pickin' you up in ten minutes. ' I sent. Rowan: I laughed. " You're on. " I stated smirking, taking the ball from him and running around the court to shoot a hoop.

Hi, I'm Xya xP.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

Spoiler?

feeling me for his next meal

drawing forum O.o

latest videos