Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

TORIANDJULIESPRIVATEROLEPLAY

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
make ur fourm Name age  looks personality other name: Haruhi age 15 looks ~u shall see later~ personality sweet and vry protective of her friends and family u will learn more as we go on other ~secretly a vampire~ name hiro age 16 looks ~u shall see later~ personality ~ull see as we move thro~ other shape shifter who can turn into 5 diferint animals tht u will learn and he is an angle ~ UR TURN MAKE UR FORUM AND WE WILL STRT~~~

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juurii-Chan Age: !5 Looks: Personality: Has anger issues yet is really sweet Other: Is a mage with every power possible! Angel, finds out later she is bound to get married to Hiro-Kun! Also very popular in school with all the boys!! Funny! Name: Tamaki Age: 16 Looks: Tamaki in Ouran Highschool host Club Personality: Ladies man. Sweet and calm. Funny! name: Haruhi age 15 looks ~u shall see later~ personality sweet and vry protective of her friends and family u will learn more as we go on other ~secretly a vampire~ name Hiro-Kun age 16 looks ~u shall see later~ personality ~ull see as we move thro~ other shape shifter who can turn into 5 diferint animals tht u will learn and he is an angle bound to get married to Juurii-Chan ~ UR TURN MAKE UR FORUM AND WE WILL STRT~~~

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi running into the host club and runs right in to tamaki"IM SRy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said moving away from him i just touched tamkai sempie! omg! ive had a crushy on him for awhile but i nvr told anyone and probably nvr will. i mean y did i evn like him he called me his daughter and his princess evn tho i was dressed as a boy evryday. not princess like at all! hiro i was sitting nxt to juuri my eyes wondering around the host room looking any whr but at juuri i didnt want her to kno tht i liked her cuz  tht would be awakward for evyone especially me. well and her.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: I now we're bound to get married but it's just awkward for me to say i love him. we've been friend for years living under the same roof. whenever i'm with him my heart beats so fast. *I blush looking down* Tamaki: *I smile at Haruhi* "It's alright my little princess!" *I play with her hair* "You're so cute!"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi " i am not. im dressed the same as u  how am i cute?" i asked him taking his hands and moving thm away from her hair blushing  hiro  " so whats for dinner tonite jelly?" i asked questionly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: *i think to myself hand on chin* hmm. Hiro-kun, what do you want? *I ask smiling blushing slightly* Tamaki: *I smile looking into her eyes cupping my hands around her cheeks* You just don't understand princess.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi  " im not cute." i said quietly. "u dont understand im ugly." i blushed hiro "im taking u to diner to nite!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: *I blush and smile cutely* "Ok!" Hikaru and Kouru: They bend over Juurii-Chan and Hiro-Kun "Aw you two sure are lovey lovey!!" Tamaki: "Why donn't you trust me?" *I bend over to kiss her cheek. I kiss her cheek and blush* "I l-love you. alot."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi blushed deeply "i lo-love u too.." she blushed deeply hiro " yerp!" 

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii: *I blush deeply* "Y-you feel that way about me?" Tamaki: *I embraces her* "I love you so much! I'll never let you go!!" Hikaru and kouru: "woot woot! Love birds!!!!!" Hani: yay!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)