Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

TORIANDJULIESPRIVATEROLEPLAY

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
make ur fourm Name age  looks personality other name: Haruhi age 15 looks ~u shall see later~ personality sweet and vry protective of her friends and family u will learn more as we go on other ~secretly a vampire~ name hiro age 16 looks ~u shall see later~ personality ~ull see as we move thro~ other shape shifter who can turn into 5 diferint animals tht u will learn and he is an angle ~ UR TURN MAKE UR FORUM AND WE WILL STRT~~~

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juurii-Chan Age: !5 Looks: Personality: Has anger issues yet is really sweet Other: Is a mage with every power possible! Angel, finds out later she is bound to get married to Hiro-Kun! Also very popular in school with all the boys!! Funny! Name: Tamaki Age: 16 Looks: Tamaki in Ouran Highschool host Club Personality: Ladies man. Sweet and calm. Funny! name: Haruhi age 15 looks ~u shall see later~ personality sweet and vry protective of her friends and family u will learn more as we go on other ~secretly a vampire~ name Hiro-Kun age 16 looks ~u shall see later~ personality ~ull see as we move thro~ other shape shifter who can turn into 5 diferint animals tht u will learn and he is an angle bound to get married to Juurii-Chan ~ UR TURN MAKE UR FORUM AND WE WILL STRT~~~

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi running into the host club and runs right in to tamaki"IM SRy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said moving away from him i just touched tamkai sempie! omg! ive had a crushy on him for awhile but i nvr told anyone and probably nvr will. i mean y did i evn like him he called me his daughter and his princess evn tho i was dressed as a boy evryday. not princess like at all! hiro i was sitting nxt to juuri my eyes wondering around the host room looking any whr but at juuri i didnt want her to kno tht i liked her cuz  tht would be awakward for evyone especially me. well and her.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: I now we're bound to get married but it's just awkward for me to say i love him. we've been friend for years living under the same roof. whenever i'm with him my heart beats so fast. *I blush looking down* Tamaki: *I smile at Haruhi* "It's alright my little princess!" *I play with her hair* "You're so cute!"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi " i am not. im dressed the same as u  how am i cute?" i asked him taking his hands and moving thm away from her hair blushing  hiro  " so whats for dinner tonite jelly?" i asked questionly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: *i think to myself hand on chin* hmm. Hiro-kun, what do you want? *I ask smiling blushing slightly* Tamaki: *I smile looking into her eyes cupping my hands around her cheeks* You just don't understand princess.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi  " im not cute." i said quietly. "u dont understand im ugly." i blushed hiro "im taking u to diner to nite!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii-Chan: *I blush and smile cutely* "Ok!" Hikaru and Kouru: They bend over Juurii-Chan and Hiro-Kun "Aw you two sure are lovey lovey!!" Tamaki: "Why donn't you trust me?" *I bend over to kiss her cheek. I kiss her cheek and blush* "I l-love you. alot."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
haruhi blushed deeply "i lo-love u too.." she blushed deeply hiro " yerp!" 

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Juurii: *I blush deeply* "Y-you feel that way about me?" Tamaki: *I embraces her* "I love you so much! I'll never let you go!!" Hikaru and kouru: "woot woot! Love birds!!!!!" Hani: yay!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lights

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

Minecraft is this genration's response to ...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos