Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning I woke up and sat up, dusting the sand off of me as much as possible. I was so hungry. I took out my bag that I had and I had a few snacks with me. I always come prepared. I took out 2 bags of chips and laid one next to Carter. 

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I blinked my eyes open at the sound of crinkling plastic. I looked up, noticing her, and a bag of chips. I sighed softly and sat up, rubbing my eyes. It was day one... I took the chips bag next to me, only eating two or three before setting it aside and crawling out.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I ate a portion of the chips, then I put them back in my bag for later. I got up and crawled out, squinting at the blazing sun. I walked over to where the forest was and I closed my eyes, concentrating. I could hear running water in the distance. "Come on!" I told Carter as I entered the forest and began to follow the sound.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her bolt out into the forest and jumped into action, racing after her. When I caught up, she had stopped, and I turned her quickly to face me,"Are you crazy! Isis!"

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I yanked myself away from him and I grabbed his hand. "No. Come on!" I led him a little farther, then we saw it. A beautiful waterfall. It looked like fresh water too. 

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I gasped softly and stared out over the falls. I closed my eyes, in pure relief... We had water... I looked at her, squeezing her hand.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked back at him and grinned. "Told you I'm not crazy!!" I exclaimed. I hugged him tightly and smiled. At least we had hope now.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her tightly for a moment and smiled, sighing in relief. I slowly pulled back, shaking my head,"Amazing..."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned and took off my shirt and shorts and shoes. I had a black bikini on underneath. "Might as well have some fun!" I jumped in the water. It felt so good.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I tossed my shirt aside and jumped in after her. The water was crystal clear, and cool of temperature. I waded towards her, smiling softly,"See, we're fine."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos