Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
As night finally came upon us, it became very cold. I crawled under the boat and finished the rest of my chips. I curled up into a ball and tried to warm myself up.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her go, and slowly followed. I turned her over so she was facing me, she was shivering like crazy. I was cold too... I pulled her closer to me, wrapping my hands around hers and breathing onto them warmly.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into his eyes and smiled gently. "Thank you..." I whispered, closing my eyes and pressing my forehead to his. 

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a moment and nodded, "It's & -freezing, "I whispered.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. I pressed my lips to his cheek gently. His cheek was so cold. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, trying to keep both of us warm.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arms around her waist and shuddered, slowly pulling back, "One second, "I whispered, feeling around in the darkness, unlocking a compartment. It fell open and I reached into it, pulling out a small sweater. I wrapped it around her, shaking my head, "This will keep you warm... "

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at him gratefully. "Thanks.." I said softly. I pulled him to me again and rubbed his arms gently. I didn't want him to freeze to death.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I shuddered gently and leaned forward, kissing her neck gently, "The forest should be dry by morning, we will make a fire... "

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.." I breathed, holding him closer so that we were pressed against each other. I buried my face in his neck and whispered,"Everything will be okay.. I hope."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her tightly, rubbing her arms every now and again, keeping her warm, or at least trying to. I never fell asleep, just made sure she was warm, and asleep.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos