Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Me and Taylortot1000's PRIVTE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Forums~ Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: Mine~ Name: Hayden Age: 15 Looks: this is Kathrine Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, fun-loving, seductive, crazy, sarcastic, easy-going, excited, loveable, secretive Other: She's youngest of seven sisters and her mom died giving birth to her. Her father's King and never has time for her or her sisters. She doesn't get along with her sisters and so, when she's not with her friends she's always, quiet and respectful and alone. However, she's always smiling and fake-happy no matter what. She's also a mermaid, and turns into a mermaid when water touches her. Name: Samantha "Sam" Age: 17 Looks: this is Analis Personality: Smart, protective, rational, logical, fun, calm, obedient, secretive, patient Other: She's the head guard's oldest daughter. She has one little sister who is only six. She's very rational and sometimes that can be annoying but she's always there for her family and friends. Always. When ever she has time, she likes to hang out with Hayden but no one can know. She's crazy good with fighting and using weapons.

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
i will make my form in a sec.

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
nameBig Frownamron looks: personalityEmbarrassedutgoing and funny also sarcastic. age:16 (?) otherDazedhe is a princess. name:Alex looks:my anime pic. personality:Alex is the quiet and reserved one. She is a princess (so as camron) and she does not like it at all.. the image everyone has for the word princess is sassy and demanding. And she is nothing like sassy and demanding. she is quite the opisite. age:16 (?) other:none

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
So are Alex, Cameron, and Hayden are sisters since they're all Princess's or..?

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Camron will not be a princess alex and hayden are sisters.

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. Now, I'm ready to start. Big Grin

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. Alex woke up from a deep slumber and started stumbling down the stairs to her sisters room their was a new prince that their father wanted to show them today. She yawned again and knocked on haydens door really hard. -------------------- Camron got up and stretched it was the first day of school. So, she got up and stepped into her shower. She then got out blow dryed her hair got dressed and went down stairs to eat breakfast

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden was still asleep when her sister knocked. She yawned and stretched. Reluctantly, she stood up and walked over to the door. She opened the door slightly and saw Alex. She opened the door wider and stepped aside so she could come in. "What?" She asked, still tired. Sam had just finished taking her shower and was in her room getting dressed. She went through her schedule for the day. I have to take Lexi to kindergarten, then go to school myself, then guard duty while dad has a meeting. Oh no...how am I gonna have time to make Lexi dinner? I'll have to skip my last classes.

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She smiled wildly today Jackson is coming she said quite loudly he looked down and ssat down on one of haydens spinny chairs cameron sighed and stepped into home room when she drove to school she yawned and sat down in the back. NAME:Jackson age:15? (little older than hayden) looks: brown eyes and brownish hair

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
BuMp

When i someday meet 1D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

THE 1ST ONE TO DARE SAY: