Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smushapotomus" wrote:

I can just be the guy if it is easier for you. [:
Oh, it's fine, I like playing my guy character anyways. He's all playery and perverted, so he's funny to play, especially with his sister yelling at him. That's why I always play them both. x3

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are mine. Sorry if they suck. D: Name: Kumiki Suzumi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: I'll get a picture a little into the roleplay~ xD Species: Meh, you'll see. Abilities: Can sprout two dark gray or black angel-like wings; doesn't know it yet. Also controls water. Other: Has a brother named Emmett and has three friends named Kiku, Germaine, and Roku, who you'll probably meet later on. x3 (Group picture! xD) I made this picture of my favorite roleplay characters...GUH. KUMI TURNED OUT SO CUUUTE. Name: Emmett Suzumi. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: Looks kind of like Kumiki, but his hair is short and sweeps to the right. He's average height and fairly built for his age. Species: Same as Kumiki. Abilities: Same as Kumiki, but controls fire. Other: Is Kumiki's sister; kind of a flirt and a bit of a player.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Korin Shades Age: Sixteen Gender: Female Looks: Meh... Feeling to lazy to write some super specific.... Brown hair, thats longer, green eyes. xD Species: Still thinkiing.. Abilities: Has the ability to change into this gooey, clear liquid... And can create wind, but can't control it. Other: Kind of one of those quieter girls... And loves to dance. Name: Spencer James Age: Fifteen Gender: Male Looks: Short black hair, brown eyes.... I'm tired xD Species: I'll add it later xD Abilities: He can bend, burn, and do just about anything with metal Other: Works at his father's mechanics shop

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want to start now or wait? xD

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start now [:

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai. :3 Can it be summer? x3 If so, then...okay. xD If not, I can edit. :3 ---------------------------------- "Hurry up, slowpoke!" "Emmett, why are we going to the beach today?" "Because it's the first day of summer! Duh!" Kumiki sighed, running after her older brother. He was quick, pulling off his overclothes and revealing his swim trunks. He dove into the water, swimming out quickly. "Hey, wait up!" She called, sighing and pulling off hers as well. She was about to run after him when she heard a familiar voice call her name. "Kumi-chan, over here!" She turned to see where Kiku stood in her white and purple bikini, giggling and waving. Roku and Germaine stood on either side of her, Roku looking as excited as ever and Germaine standing solemnly as usual. "Hey!" Kumiki called back, then ran to the water with her brother, who had blown up a beach ball and hit it to her. Giving a squeal, she hit it back and laughed. Soon the other three girls had joined in, and they were standing in a pentagon shape, hitting the ball around in the water.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
No, summer is perfect. Big Grin Korin stood on the end of the pier, it was empty, and full of space. She smiled gently and adjusted her skirt, looking out of the sea, and at the beach as well. It was a beautiful day, for the first day of summer and all. She grinned to herself and lifted her hands, the wind rising softly with them. She could hear the music from the beach, and began to sway, and then dance to the tune. Spencer, not one much for working on weekend, looked around the shop and smiled, unzipping the blue jumpsuti that mechanics were knowns to wear and headed for the beach. He loved his job, but pay was little to none, and he didn't have to be there either...

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay. x3 ------------------------ Kumiki was really excited playing the game they were playing, where they couldn't let the ball hit the water or they lost. Kiku was out and so was Roku; it was just Germaine, Kumi, and Emmett now. The waves were picking up and the water level rose with each passing minute due to her crazy emotions. Emmett hardly noticed. He was laughing and hitting the ball around, doing a fairly good job of it. He was so into the game he thought it was the water doing it by itself. He had no idea his sister's emotions were causing the change in the water levels and wave power.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin swayed and danced on the pier, just having a good time. The rising water was no realization to her, until her twirling got a bit out of hand and she felt herself falling over the pier. She expected to fall much longer than she had when she splashed into the ocean. Spencer stared in awe as the waves grew and grinned, watching a group of teens play with a beach ball. It seemed like an interesting game, had the water not been rising out of control.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Even as the water continued to rise, the three continued playing. "Ah, man, I'm out!" Emmett grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting fakely, stepping over to where Kiku and Roku were. "Come on Germaine!" He called, cheering her on. "No, come on Kumiki, you can do it!" "Yea, go Kumi-chan, go!" The other two called, laughing. Kumiki grinned with excitement, hitting the ball up in the air. The water had rose to the point Germaine's feet weren't even on the ground, since she was so short, so the ball easily hit the water. "Yatta~!" Kumiki cried, fist-pumping and giggling. Germaine, solemn as usual, shrugged and walked over to the rest of the group. As Kumi cheered, they finally realized what was happening and darted to the shore. "Kumiki, get out of the water! You're gonna drown!" Emmett called, knowing his sister wasn't the best swimmer. "Eh?" Kumiki mumbled, squealing again and then dropping into the water. "Kumi-chan!" Kiku called, ready to dive into the water. "Kiku, you can't swim either." Germaine said simply, crossing her arms.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Awkward Music....

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

We the Kidz

Awkward Music....

Awkward Music....

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos