Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer listened to the comotion, and his eyes widened when he realized what was happening. He ran out onto the pier and dived in after the girl. He could swim fine, and he had the urge to go in after her. The water was hectic, and he stroked downward. After much struggle, he finally saw the outline of a hand, and took hold of it, tugging both his and the girl's body to the surface for air. Korin walked onto shore, dropping into the sand. She was near breathless, panting heavily, starving for air. Her clothing was coated in sand and seaweed.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I put a picture on my form of Kumiki, Kiku, Germaine, and Roku. It's labeled. x3) The instant Kumiki had started to lose air, the water level started to go down. It made it easier for her to be dragged up out of the water, and relieving Emmett, especially when he saw the boy pull Kumi up. He opened his mouth to speak and then noticed another girl, a good distance away, dragging herself onto shore. He quickly went over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked. Yea, he was worried about his sister, but he had to be nice to other people as well sometimes.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Haha, okay] Korin looked up, a boy standing over her. She couldn't see him to well, the sun shining just behind him. She was able to nod slowly, rolling onto her back,"I think so... The water was rough,"she muttered, coughing faintly. Salt water was not very yummy. Spencer held the girl around her waist with one arm and swam with the other until he could stand in the sand. She was considerably shorter than he, and she couldn't quite reach yet. He looked down, keeping her head above water,"Are you alright?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yea, I know. I don't know why but it just started freaking out or something..." Emmett sighed, extending a hand to help her up. "I think you're getting sand all over you. And you're smothered with seaweed." He chuckled, then winced, feeling like a joke might have been too soon to the girl. Kumiki coughed a minute and then flipped a strand of wet navy hair out of her face. "I think I'm alright..." She choked, breathing deeply to lower her level of adrenaline. It wasn't the good adrenaline, but it was the bad adrenaline. Horrible, even. The kind you get when you feel like you might have just had a near-death experience.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin couldn't help but smile slightly. The boy was friendly, and it was refreshing... She took his hand and stood up, noticing a sting of seaweed on her shoulder. She wrapped it around her neck and grinned,"What? You don't like my scarf? I heard seaweed was like the new pink!" Spencer sat her down on the sand and rested his hands on her shoulder,"Alright, just breath with me... In...And out... You're alright,"he said gently, smoothing her hair down and out of her face. He'd seen plenty of people almost drown, having a past job as a life guard. He looked her other, pealing off strands of sea grass and what not.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett grinned back at her, then decided to go along with it. "Oh, girl, that is SO fabulous." Then he chuckled, shaking his head. "Sorry. But green's a nice color on you." He told her, and then picked up a piece of seaweed off the ground, wrapping it like a scarf. "Smells like sushi...in other words, fish." He chuckled. Kumiki's heart rate had regulated then, and her vision had cleared. She finally looked up, meeting the gaze of the guy who had just saved her. "Thank you. Really." She told him, her face feeling frozen from the cold water. "I-I was startled by the water, I guess...I have no idea how it was rising so quickly..." She shuddered then, for two reasons; one, because she remembered how the water suddenly leapt in front of her face and covered her completely, and two because she was freezing cold.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin laughed gently and unwrapped the plant from her neck, tossing it aside. She glanced at him,"Help me get this stuff off? It is everywhere,"she muttered, picking at the weeds all over her wet skin and clothes. Spencer looked around and got up, grabbing a towel from someone's spot and walking back. He wrapped it around her shoulder tightly, rubbing her arms gently,"You are freezing..."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett chuckled and then gave a nod. "Alright, here," He said, pulling a piece of seaweed off of her arm and dropping it into the sand. He rose an eyebrow at her. "Wow, you must have sank down deep, huh?" He sighed, continuing to pull thick pieces of the green weeds off of her. Kumiki winced. "The water's really cold sometimes..." She replied, her voice a bit hoarse. The panic from nearly drowning had dried her throat out and taken her energy away, so she was swaying a bit and barely staying upright.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"The seaweed is thicker and bunches around the end of the pier...I tripped off, and fell right into a mess of it,"Korin said quietly, shivering faintly. She picked a piece from inside her shirt and let it drop,"I'm Korin, by the way." Spencer noticed her lips turning a pale blue color, and her trmebling increase. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her, trying to get her dry, and warm. He squeezed the water from her hair, sighing gently,"That water gets really cold..."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, right. Hm. I seem to have forgotten that part." Emmett sighed. "It's nice to meet you, Korin." He grinned. "I'm Emmett." He nodded, pulling a piece of seaweed from her hair and giving a chuckle as he let it drop to the sandy ground. "I wish I would have known that before..." Kumiki said softly, wincing. "Why am I so cold? I...I can't get warm..." She was nearly whimpering, suddenly wishing she hadn't gone with her brother. Kiku and Roku had gone off somewhere, and Germaine stood there, frozen and solemn like before. On the inside, though, she was worrying badly about Kumi, who seemed like she might lose it any second.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Suicide isn't the answer.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

Fashion and Beauty Store help

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos