Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin sighed gently, shivering faintly. She looked down at herself, all covered in sand now. She looked back up at him, nodding gently,"Thanks for helping me out... I think that seaweed was about to eat me..." "You're getting there, slowly,"He said quietly, squeezing the water from her hair again. I was cold, but it didn't seem as bad as she... Spencer took her hands and wrapped them in his owns, blowing his warm breath on them.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett couldn't help but chuckle. "Here, one second." He turned and ran off, returning with a towel and wrapping it around her shoulders. "This should help a little. And it's no problem. Always gotta help the pretty girls in need." He joked, giving a playful grin. Kumiki kept her eyes on Spencer's face. "I'll be okay, won't I?" Her voice was coming back, yet she kept it soft. "You won't let me die, will you?" She was kind of rambling then. It was from the previous shock she had had. Nothing that bad had ever happened to her or to anyone she'd known before.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin hugged the towel around herself and grinned, pulling her hair from her face gently. Depsite how cold she was, Emmett gave this warm sort of feeling to her. He was sweet, and funny, and definetly cute. She nodded gently,"And it if I get rescused by a guy like you... I'll have to jump off the pier more often." "I will not let you die... You are going to be okay, I promise,"Spencer said confidently, pulling her closer to him. He pulled the towel around himself as well, so their body heat stayed inside, and so he could warm her up faster,"You'll be okay..."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett grinned. "As long as I was saving a girl like you, I'd jump off a pier for you anyday." He told her, ruffling her hair. "You seem really nice...We should hang out sometime." He said with a soft chuckle. "...Thanks..." Kumiki said simply, her shivering starting to slow a bit. She actually felt...really warm then. He's warm... She thought, a blush rising to her cheeks. Her eyes closed and her forehead rested against him absentmindedly.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin laughed lightly and nodded,"Yeah, we should definetly get together some time... When I'm not so...wet,"she said with a smirk, shaking her head lightly. He was a flirt, the fun kind... Spencer sighed gently, and just held onto her, simply determined to get her out of shock. He couldn't help but smile as she rested against him, and he noted that she wasn't trembling as violently as before. He ran his hand down her arm,"How are you feeling?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett chuckled, deciding to make a joke. "Eh, I dunno, you might still be if you're hanging out with me." He smirked, and then he winced. "Sorry...that always runs girls off when I say stuff like that...Please, forget I said it. Y-You're too cool to lose." He said, his face turning a light shade of red. When Spencer touched her arm, the light shade of pink darkened to crimson. "I-I'm...I'm feeling much better now...Thank you." Kumiki said softly, but winced when he went to move. "W-Wait! I-I mean...can we...stay like this a l-little longer?" She wasn't cold anymore, but liked being as warm as she was then, even if it was summer. Taking that almost as a hint, Germaine tiptoed away from the two, a silent giggle escaping her solemn lips.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin gave off a small sort of meep sound and just started to laugh, shaking her head. The look on his face was even more priceless, and she grinned at him, stepping close, pressing against him playfully,"I can't argue with you about that..." Spencer blushed softly, smiling down at her. He wrapped his arms around her again, pulling her into his lap so  he could wrap them in the towel a little bit tighter,"Do I get to know your name, or do I just call you popcicle?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett grinned to himself. Alright, I'll play along... He chuckled, playfully putting his arms around her waist. "Hm...a few more minutes and I may be, too." He teased, giving a bit of a wink. I can be myself around her... He thought happily. Kumiki emitted[sp?] almost a soft gasping sound, a bit surprised when Spencer pulled her closer to him. Resting her forehead on his chest, she made sure he didn't see her red face. "I'm Kumiki...Popcicle is fine, though." She put a joking edge to her voice, even if it was soft and a bit muffled. "And what's your name?"

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin grinned, running her hands up his chest. It was a fun little game, harmless flirting. She brushed her lips against his jaw and grinned deviously,"Oh, don't pretend like I'm not turning you on right now..." "I'm Spencer,"He said with a soft smile, resting his head gently against her. Everything on the beach was dressed in a magnificent orange glow as the sun began to set, and he ran the towel over her arm gently.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Even if I am, aren't you just as much?" Emmett teased back, sticking his tongue out at her. "I don't know, I think even with a towel you're a little...wet." He winked, giving a chuckle. Kumiki sat there a moment, and then the comfort finally set her over. She dozed off, slumping a bit in his lap, her hair falling into her face. Above all things, she told herself to stay awake. It was impossible.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!