Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
A private roleplay for me and Smushapotamus. You know how it goes.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dustin Age: 17

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aleisha Age: 16

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
As I walked the circuit of my small town, I crossed the unusually busy road to the beach. The sand was a golden brown and the sea was lashing against the rocks, I walked slowly along the dock and sat quietly at the edge. The rest of the dock had been broken up by the water and there were a few logs sticking up out of the deep. I wanted to stand upon one of the logs for a strange reason, but decided it was best not to. I hopped along the dock and sat on the rocks that held the borderline.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced around gently as my boat swayed closer to the dock. It was nothing fancy, just a small little fishing boat, and I loved it with all I had. I jumped onto the dock, quikly tieing the rig down so it wouldn't float away. I hadn't caught any fish today, unfortunately.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
The waves seemed to be growing in the distance. But I paid my attention back to the block of clothing stores across the road. Of course it was a little weird to be thinking about things like clothing and accessories at this time of the year. I stood up and brushed the sand that had attached itself from the rocks to my shorts, off of my shorts and began my way to lunch. Just a few meters away was the cafe, the nearest place of food.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I was rummaging through my backpack and felt myself tumble into something...Well, better yet, someone. She was a petite girl, or at least compared to me she was, and I sighed softly,"I'm sorry, are you alright?"

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I was bumped, slightly, but only enough to stumble forward and stay on my feet. I looked around, there was no-one in sight until I looked down. "Yes, I'm fine." I smiled, as I heard the guys question. I was caught in his eyes for a second, but then shook my head. "Sorry, are you alright?" I asked, putting out a hand to help him up.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Ashley and Maddie

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, I'm alright,"I said with a grin, taking her hand and standing. I shook it once I was up,"I'm Dustin,"I said, ontroducing myself as I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder,"Just incase you want to sue me or something..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Name your top 5 bands.

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

latest videos