Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
4 teen's fall in love.Two of them hate eachother why?Because they love eachother.They all find Love but will friendship and drama get in the way of it? Form Name: Age: Apperance: Personality: Other:

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Love For 4!

Posted By:
lionheart12
lionheart12
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join if allowed?

UNSF OIC

Spartan-117: KIA
Spartan-129: KIA

United Nations Special Forces:
No Mercy, No Casualties

UNFS OIC: Spartan 230

Program Recall:
Operation Spartan Shield

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name keller age 16 Looks ill show later personality shes sweet but hates liars and cheaters in love with her bff but acts like she hates him her dad abuses her but she dosnt tell anyine evn her friends Name gale age17 Looks ill show later Personality kind is a major flirt but dosnt mean to be has a crush on ur girl

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black Age: 16 Apperance: ppl Personality: Kind,fun,sweet,Major Flirt,smart,random,krazy Other: Has a thing for her enemy. Name: Brandon Knight Age: 17 Apperance:ppl Personality: Silly,fun,random,flirt Other: He likes to party.

please join

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Could u strt

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Soph walked down the street.She hoped she didnt run into Gale.They where always argueing with eachother.She had a crush on him but they are Love and Hate,Fire and Water,Winter and Summer.She turned Invisible by Taylor Swift.She cut the volume on her ipod up and walked with a book. Brandon walked to Keller's house.He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.He needed to talk to her.He ran his fingers through his short hai and sighed.He was getting nervous.

please join

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller screamed at her dd " LET GO OF ME U A$$! " she said while dodging his punches he hit her inthe rm hard she lready hd cutsand below her eye was bleeding badly she opened the door " oh h-hi " she said to brandon as her dad yanked her back inside and began beating her " u little slu+++" he yelled ather Gale saw soph and ran into her on purpose " opps" he said sarcasticly " my bad" he said thn ran off

♥♥♥

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon pushed the door opened and ran inside.He pushed her dad off of her.He then pushed Keller out the door."Go get in my car!!"he said.He glared at her father."If you ever lay hands on My Girl AGAIN YOU WILL DIE."Brandon punched him. Soph ignored him.She let a few tears fall.Why me?she thought.Shew couldnt believe her luck.The one day she really didnt want to see him he was there.Why did he have to push her and call her stuff.Why did they argue.She knew if she saw him again right now they would have it out.

please join

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller sat inside his car crying and holding her knees up to hef chest her cut below her eye was bleeding worse blood was running down her face she cryed harfer tears mixing with blood Gale whn he saw soph again later tht day he looked at her but said nothing " u llook prettytoday" he said thro his teeth looking her up and down thn turning away

♥♥♥

Love For 4!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon went out to his car.Once he got inside e saw Kellers face he gasped.He took off his shirt and used it to stop the bleeding. Soph heard him but didnt reply.She truned and ran after him.She stopped him in his tracks."What the heck??One minute you ignore me then you call me names.Then you bump into on purpose.Now you say I look pretty.Call me names all you want but dont tell me im pretty so when you do call me names it does hurt  me more!! I can't do it.I'm not bullett proof."Soph glared at him.She then smacked him across his face."You have no right to do this to me.You dont!!"she said.

please join

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos