Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Two girls in the forest (Wolfi97 and hobnob5621)

Posted By:
Wolfi97
Wolfi97
StarStarStar
Name: Cala Jone Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Long dark hair, Bright green eyes and she has pale skin. She is 5 foot 2. She is wearing a black tank top and red shorts with green leopard print tights. Personality: Brave, kind, strong willed. Bio: She loves to go to the forest to think and play. She lives near the forest. She lives with her mother and brother. Her father is died.

This is me. I'm posting. I'm here. Or maybe. I'm not me. Maybe I never posted. Maybe I am gone.

Posted By:
hobnob5621
hobnob5621
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ella Sharp Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearence: Short blonde hair, Midnight blue eyes and tanned skin. She is 5 foot. She is wearing blue leggings with a girly pink top and peach pumps. Personality: Bubbly, lively and confident. Bio: She loves playing in the forest with her friend Cala. She also lives 2 doors away from Cala, she has a baby brother a dad but her mum is dead, her and Cala are very alike!

Hey People,
Please check out my profile I also have another account called timmy5621 so please check timmy5621. timmy5621's homepage is better than hobnob5621's!
I really like Jessie J so if you like her please message me!
SEYA BYE!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Wolfi97
Wolfi97
StarStarStar
Cala waited for Ella at the edge of the wood. She was holding a big backpack. They had planned to have a picnick and explore deeper in to the forest they they had before.

This is me. I'm posting. I'm here. Or maybe. I'm not me. Maybe I never posted. Maybe I am gone.

Posted By:
hobnob5621
hobnob5621
StarStarStarStar
They walk through to the part of the forest where they normally hang out. They get there and decide to start there picknick...

Hey People,
Please check out my profile I also have another account called timmy5621 so please check timmy5621. timmy5621's homepage is better than hobnob5621's!
SEYA BYE!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Wolfi97
Wolfi97
StarStarStar
Cala starts to unpack the food on to a blanket. She takes out her and Ella's favorite foods.

Posted By:
hobnob5621
hobnob5621
StarStarStarStar
They start eating their yummy food, when they hear a noise "Hey did you hear that Ella?" Cala questioned "Yeah I heard that loud and clear. Shall we go and check it out?" Ella replied....

Hey People,
SEYA BYE!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Wolfi97
Wolfi97
StarStarStar
Cala thought a minute. "Sure lets go. An adventure awaits." She laughed. They packed up the food and took it with them as they went to were the noise has come from.

Posted By:
hobnob5621
hobnob5621
StarStarStarStar
They carried on walking the noise was becoming louder and louder, "I think its coming from behind the bush" Ella whispered They went to looked through the bush and they found........................................................................

Hey People,
SEYA BYE!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Wolfi97
Wolfi97
StarStarStar
They find a tape recorder. They look at each other confused. 

Posted By:
hobnob5621
hobnob5621
StarStarStarStar
" Why's this here?" Cala said " I don't know, maybe someones playing a trick on us" Ella said (when we use brackets we are talking to each other OK, so can u be a bit quicker replying ok!)

Hey People,
SEYA BYE!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

latest videos