Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sara and Gracie's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I haven't done a private roleplay in months. Would anyone like to start one with me?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Roleplay with you?

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! What do you want it to be about?

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't have anything in mind... ;_; Maybe something in the Fantasy genre?

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, so I guess just a simple form? Could you make the first one?) Name:  Age: Looks: Personality: Other:  

LOL

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay ^.^ Name: Lia Thomas Age: 13 Looks:  Personality: She's outgoing. Slightly too outgoing. But constant abusive has dimmed her flame and she's cooled down a bit. Lia is for the most part, shy and does not like to be touched. If she does let you touch her than you hold her trust. Other: She has a scar under her left eye from being cut. Lia had refused an order from her kidnapper and paid the price.  

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Marshall Landes  Age: 16  Looks:    Personality: He's kind of a tricky guy to understand. Sometimes he's sarcastic and funny yet other times he's a recluse and doesn't want to see anyone. He has some anger problems so he tends to have a short fuse.All in all he's not a bad guy but that doesn't mean he won't go off an anyone who crosses him. He has a hard time not losing his temper whenever their kidnapper comes in to their cellar. Every time someone gets hurt he thinks it's his fault for not being able to help them. Other:

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
My guy character went to moderation ;_;

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"XLBlaze" wrote:

Do u know how 2 hack a comment in friends account?
Dude, this is a roleplay.

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
( Alright.) Name: Mallory Davis Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Mallory is a rather timid girl. Before she was kidnapped, she was a wild child with a hint of youthful rebellion, but the past events have made the girl scared of her own shadow. The only thing that seems to calm her is music. Every night, she would sing herself a little tune to get her throught the endless nights in the cellar. Underneath her frail exterior is a bright girl who still managed to have hope. Other: One night, after all of the abuse, Mallory had accidently cut herself on a shard of glass that was in the cellar. Instead of feeling pain, she felt relief. This has caused her to self harm often. The memories of the cellar often haunt her as well. Name: Dante Thompson Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Dante has not let his time in the cellar break his spirits. In fact, his time in there has only made him stronger. The memories surpressed in his mind no longer scare him, and make him happier now that he has escaped.He is witty, and tried to bring humor with him when they were in the cellar. Other: None.

LOL

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

why mum knows everthing?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...

This or That??