Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Playing Games

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and Smuspotomus only. c: Alrighty, so we know the plot. How's this for a form? Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Playing Games

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Perfect! For this specific plot, I'm making my character a bit older. XDName: Carson Horble Age: 20 Looks: Carons has short black, and olive skin. His eyes are a warmer green color, and he is just very simple. Personality: Meh... We will find out. xD Other: My form sucked, sorry.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Steph Clement Age: 19 Looks: Steph's hair is long, thick and light brown, her eyes are flat gray, and her skin is pale. She's average height, and slender and curvy. Her lips are small and full. Personality: You'll see >:3 Other: I don't know if I'll update this. I might. Can you start? c:

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Playing Games

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced around the party, it was boring... But, there was good beer. I smirked gently and downed the last of my previous bottle, setting it on the counter. I only came for my buddy, Stephen, but it seemed lame.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a sigh as Amy started off on yet another boring story about her boyfriend. Couldn't she take a hint? I'd been trying to escape this lame party since I got here. Next time, I'd make up an excuse. Like cataloguing furballs. Fun.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirked softly as I walked across the house, noticing a few friends here or there. I groaned and kept up with the drinks, they helped lighten the mood.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Hurriedly, I detached myself from her group of friends with the excuse of needing a drink and headed to the bar. I ordered a drink, looking at my phone and wondering if I could leave now.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed her at the bar, and I couldn't help but grin deviously. I ran my hands down her arms and smiled,"Hey there, ugly..."

Playing Games

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I whirled around at the feel of hands down my arms to find myself face-to-face with him , of all people. "What's your problem, dumb-ss?" I demanded, turning back around and determined to ignore him.

Playing Games

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and leaned down, kissing the side of her neck playfully,"Oh, come on, Steph... You know that you are my only problem..."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos