Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Asiabearr & StrokeOfMidnight's Private RP

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
In A Abandoned town lives a wolf pack, how they got in is a mystery. The town has been cursed, everytime some one enters they are stuck inside. But if they manage to get out they have bad luck straight for a week then get Good luck for the rest of their lives. But how do they get out? Its impossible it is said. But is it really? Will they be able to escape? Will they come back to their normal lives? or will they be to attactched to their new friends? name: age (human yrs.) : looks: bio : personality: other: ( did i miss anything and good?

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Jay age (human yrs.) : 17 looks: bio : Jays parents died in a wild fire, he escaped and went 7 days into the forest till he found the town, this is where he made a mistake and entered, now he cant get out. personality: charming, romantic, clever, smart, and humerous other: none Risk Azure name: Azure age (human yrs.) :16 looks: bio : azure once had a owner, her owner was walking her in a nearby city, when she got off leash and ran, it took her 14 moons to get to this town, she walked in making a mistake, and what for? Water. personality: bubbly, silly, fun, cool, charming, clever, funny. ect. other: none.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jace Age: 16 Looks:  Bio : Jace ran away from home and accidentally wondered into this place. Personality: Strong, loner, kind, intelligent and brave Other: none ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Name: Bella Age: 15 Looks:  Bio : Bella has always lived in this town, she was born here. Personality: Sweet, caring, helpful, loving and intelligent.  Other: Bella looks after Oliva and Oliver ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Name: Olivia & Oliver Age: 8 Looks:  Bio: They traveled quite a bit when they came across this town, their parents were killed by hunters. Personality: Wait and see. Other: Bella takes care of them.

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hamburger or cheese burger?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

latest videos