Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Tale of Bizarre Darkness (ATJ, need a nocturnal player)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
This is about a traveling couple of people, preying and surviving off the townsfolk. However, these are not ordinary people. They are supernatural humanoids, and they just so happen to be the inspiration for our machinations on their long-dead kind. Some would wonder how a few humanoid creaturws of notes Could possibly make all of the fantasies of lsust, power, and evil associated with them. Some guss, many have their theories.. but none have survived. This, is their story. (Now, here's the form. I don't really want too much left to the imagination on what you can be, so I took the liberty of making a list of Races you can choose from!) Name: Age: Gender: Race: Powers: Looks: Wearing: Personality: Other: (Now, here's the race list...) Vampire Lycanthrope (werewolf, weretiger, etc.) (Shifter of half-breed permanent) Neko Incubi/Succubi Dragonborne Angel Demon Shapeshifter (all types of beings) Ghoul Necromancer Witch

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alruna Age: Unknown Gender: F Race: Succubus Powers: She is a psychic, and usually uses her powers to tempt and feed on human souls. Generally, she has an aura around her that attracts human men, and occasionally women, and can bewitch them into a charmed state if she so much as looks at them. She can read, control, manipulate, and even inject and destroy memories of the human mind. However, should she need to, she has a pair of fingerless gloves lined with amethyst, used for channeling her psychic energy into psionic, healing, or elemental magic. In addition, as a succubus, she has long, batlike wings, batlike, but black on the outside and red on the inside. They are thin, and sleek, but she can use them to fly. Looks: She has auburn red hair, which depending on her mood, can be slicked back, hanging free, or floating in the air like snakes when she is angry. She also has violet eyes which can flare red and other colors when her emotions change. Her skin looks almost human, but in artificial light, it looks like it almost has a pink tint to it, but barely enough to notice unless you look too hard. Her frame is almost a sleek, supermodel-esque figure, with big, but not too out of place, a slek, hourglas figure, with well-toned thighs, and smooth silky legs, with graceful arms and hands bearing nails with red fingernail polish.. plainly put, she is a human man's dream come true. Wearing: she has this thing she calls the nightmare sash, which can shift and conform to her body into clothing, but most of the time, it spirals from her right shoulder down her body, with covering material, but leaving no imagination to her waist, legs, and collarbone. However, the sash can conform to be more appropriate clothing, always black. Aside from that, she remains barefoot. Personality: she is primarily a Hedonist; one who lives for only the pleasures in life. This includes smoking, drinking, pleasurable company, and not limited to bondage, inflicting pain on others, and having others inflict pain on her for pleasure, and most of all, making passionate rough love to humans until they are spent then killing them. It's what she lives for, so it's not uncommon to have a happy, carefree and laid-back personality. Other: N/A

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hecate Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Shapeshifter Powers: She can turn into anything. Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist with red bangs covering her left eye, pale white skin, and icy blue eyes that changes colors such as the different shades of blue, different shades of green, grey, and sometimes red.  Wearing: She usually wears something loose fitting so that it won't be hard to shapeshift. So she usually wears a long black dress, the top half being a corset, and she remains barefoot. Personality: Dark, mysterious, sarcastic, seductive, and flirtatious. Other: She has a signature animal she mostly shapeshifts into. A black and white wolf with bright blue eyes and a beautiful howl. Also, she loves pleasure. All kinds of it.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Setsuko Watanabe Age: 15 Gender: Girl Race: Neko Powers: Cold/Ice manipulation, telepathy, and (ironically) sonic scream. Looks: Wearing: Usually she wears dresses or skirts. They're usually white or light pink. She also usually wears flats or sneakers. She rarely wears jewlery, except on special occasions. Personality: Setsuko. somewhat, has trouble expressing herself. She usually has a serious expression on her face and rarely smiles, even when she's around people she likes. She just doesn't know how to react to certain things, so she seems emotionless most of the time. Setsuko is a very calm and composed person and rarely speaks unless she's being spoken to. Other: N/A (Sorry, I didn't post my form when I said I would. D: Anyways, can I still join?)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos