Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
"I never said that! Why would I even promise you such a thing? And if I did, did you actually believe me?" I cross my fingers on one hand. "Come on, don't make me kick you again."

Donovan:
"Hmm...no...maybe..." I spot a corner house with most of the lights off and no car in the driveway. Going over to it, I check the recycle bin, then point to it. "Yup, this one is their house," I mutter, seeing the empty booze bottles that she at least had the decency to recycle.

((Donnie's magical powers of observation! xD ))

Mag:
"That will be the doorbell," I mutter drowsily, my head on the table. It's quiet, but it's going to ring in a second.

Angela:
I look up curiously, sneakily cutting myself another slice of cheesecake as if I'll get in trouble for having seconds.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I wince at the thought of it and get off of her, "Fine." I mutter.

Lilly:
I laugh a bit, "Nice work, Sherlock." I say, ringin the doorbell, staning on the porch.

Aiden:
"I'll get it!" I call, running down the hall. I reach the door and open it, "MAGGIE! IT'S LILLY! ... AND DONOVAN!" I call to her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:

I laugh evilly. "Squirrels ready now?"

Donovan:
I nod. "Annnd Sherlock saves the day." I smile when Aiden comes out, surprised at how tall he is. "Hey, kid--I mean, sir," I tease.

Mag: "I know. Ask them if they want white or sparkling to go with their cake," I say, taking a sip from my glass.

Angela:
"Lilly and Donovan?" I repeat cluelessly.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Uh... Yeah." I say, taking a stick and poking a squirrel.

Aiden:
I laughed and hugged Lilly, "I missed you guys!" I said, taking their hands and pulling them inside. I punched Donovan in the arm, "Shut up!"

Lilly:
I laughed, closing the door behind me. I walked down the hal with Aiden and into a small kitchen, were Donovan and I took a seat with the others.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Should we leave K and A where they are, or what should we do with them? ))

Amaris:
I produce a box of shishkabob sticks and stab a squirrel with one. "Betty Crocker my foot," I mutter.

Donovan:
"Owww..." I sit down, happy to find food on the table. "Hey...is this, like--for us?"

Mag:
"I repeat: white or sparkling?" I mutter, tapping my nails on the table. "Oh, and hello."

Angela:
Okay, awkward... "Aiden? Who are they?" I whisper, trying to hide a little bit.

(( #...And Donovan!" XD Haha, Donnie's feeling unloved. XD I keep meaning to ask, what's Aiden's sir name? Had to spell it like that, because KW won't let me say the real word. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I guess we can leave them. x3 No one knows what is name is. Lol)

Lilly:
I laughed, taking a slice of cheesecake anyway, "Neither, Mag."

Aiden:
"Old friends of our.s. They were their when Mag found me... Actually... There are two others that were there, too."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"This is heresy," I mutter. "But if it suits you..."

Donovan:
"So," I say, trying to change the subject. "Um...it's been quite a while, hasn't it?#

Mag:
"Two years, on Lilly's birthday. But who's keeping track?"

Donovan:
I go back to eating my cheesecake, deciding to shut up and let Lilly do the talking.

Angela:
"Oh? Who?" I ask curiously. The whole thing sounded like something from a book.

(( But Aiden needs love too! He needs a name! D: By the way, does Aiden know what really happened to his father? ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I laugh a bit to myself, quietly. I took a bite of cheesecake, "How have you two been? And who's she?" I asked with a smile.

Aiden:
"They live togather somewhere. I have no idea where. But there's a guy named Kyoko. And a girl named Amaris." I smiled.(

((Since Mag "adopted" him. He could have her #### ####. He was too young to remember his own. And no, he doesn't know what happened. No one ever told him, so he tries to forget about it, like Mag is his family.))

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"The girl is Angela, Aiden's 'friend,' if you get what I mean. That in mind, he's been very good, thank you. He's on the--hmm--soccer team. Well, actually, he just had a game today, and won it too, as I matter of fact. That's why I made the cheesecake yesterday, and also since you two were going to be coming today. That aside, you two seem to be doing--well," I say, forcing out the word. If "well" meant "nothing has happened romantically in the past five years," then they were doing very well. I plan on asking them about it anyway~

Angela:
"Oh..." I nod, mulling it over. "Those are kinda cool names--weird, but cool." I glance at the three adults. "Can we go outside?"

(( Ahkay... But I thought he knew that his dad died? He told Angela his dad was dead. /: Sorry, I can get confused easily. xD ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
"Yeah. I guess we're doing alright." I smiled a bit, looking down at my plate for a moment.  I look over, "Go on outside. Have fun. Stay safe." I smiled, waving to them, "And good job, Aiden, about your soccer game!"

Aiden:
"Thanks!" I call as I run outside with Angie.

(He does. x3 But he doesn't know HOW. Lol xD And I know, Me too. Tongue Out)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What will you be when you grow up?

We the Kidz

latest videos