Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrighty, love, who will be the princess, and who the mermaid? Big Grin

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I wanna be the mermaid! Big Grin

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: Stuck at 17 Species: Mermaid Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist, and a long red mermaid tail with black tips. Pale skin and bright red eyes that matches her tail. Personality: Quiet, shy, keeps to herself. Mysterious.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marcie Age:16 Species: Human Looks: Soft blonde hair,  that reaches just past her shoulders. Her skin is tan, and smooth from weeks on a ship. She had soft green eyes and round, full lips. Personality: Outgoing, adventurous, romantic. You should start. Big Grin

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
If only humans could feel such bliss. The sea life, the ability to breathe underwater and speak to see creatures. Humans would love it. I would love to be human for a while. To be able to walk, go places. Interact with people. There are plenty of merpeople here. But I want to speak to a human.

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared out over the edge of our great ship, smiling to myself. I felt a boy wrap his arms around me from behind and I sighed gently,"You know, they speak of mermaids in these waters,"I told him, grinning out over the sea. He shook his head,"No such thing... You need to get your head out of the clouds, girl,"he said. I shrugged his arms off of me,"Maybe I like the clouds."

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The mermaid's best friend is a dolphin. I swam deep underwater and grinned as my best friend, a Dolphin named Spaz, swam by. I grabbed onto his fin and he swam us to the surface. I poked my head up and looked up at the full moon. My pale skin seemed to glow in tthe moonlight. I saw a ship nearby. "Oh how I would love to see some people..." I whispered. 

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The boy left me soon enough, and I swa something shining in the distance. So, I lifted myself up on the railing for a better look and furrowed my bro, the wind picking up. I suddenly lost my balance, and feel into the frigid ocean.

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I gasped when I saw the girl fall. "I have to save her!" I exclaimed. You can't!! You'll expose mermaids!' Spaz said telepathically. "I can't let her drown!!!" I began to swim really fast to the girl. I caught her underwater and I rose her to the surface, looking down at her beautiful face. (She's not wearing a top by the way Wink lolz)

See Under Sea.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The yelling of men came from above me,"Man overboard!" But, someone already had me. I opened my eyes slowly, noticing the goregous face of a girl. I reached up and touched her cheek gently, but she disappeared quickly as a ring was tossed down. I grabbed it, looking around as they dragged me back onto the ship,"Did you see her?" No on eblieved me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

confused crush?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Why do people base tweens little kids?

latest videos