Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller hugged him " I'm just teasing you." she smiled and did another trick falling and scraping her knee" Dam it!" she said standing up " it's only a little blood" she sighed examining it. Erik " whyd you run up there?" he asked questionly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(he should smell the blood, then bite her, Erik.) Olivia-  "I don't know what your talking about. I felt a cut come open, and blood ran down my hand, I out it behind my back.  Jermone- I saw the blood and I felt my eyes go white instead of green. I felt my jaw tighten and my fangs shoot threw my gums. I backed away, and I took off my shirt, and threw it at her. "Cover it, Now."

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller looked confused " jer it's just a little blood." she said " I don't want to stain your shirt. " she said throwing it back at him erik inhaled the smell of her blood he remove her bracelets quickly and licked the blood from her wrist. He bit into her wrist drinking her blood slowly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone-  "I know what it is!" I said loudly, I got on my board, and skated away quickly, I had I to get far from here. Quick.. Olivia-  i screamed, a vampire.. My fears came true.. They were real. I struggled and. Kicked him, and I got away, running Into the bathroom, and I liked the door.. Terrified... I slowly closed my eyes, light headed... And I passed out.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller  looked to the ground  what did I do this time!? She asked her self skating towards her own home erik he frowned and knocked on the door  " olive I'm sorry...  " he said but in his mind he yelled at himself

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- When I got home, I locked Myself in my room, I felt terrible, I wish I could tell her, but it would scare her..  Olivia- I opened my eyes. "Go away.. Your a monster.." I said, and I grabbed a knife off the counter, slicing. My wrist. my parents were ki||ed by vampires, and If anyone was ki||ing me, it would be me, now.

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller slamed the door to her room "sweety whats rong?" her aunt asked through the door." nothing!" she snaped back throwing her self on her bed. " why would he just leave? it seemed rude." she muttered to her self she dialed his number erik  " olive i know im a monster but listen to me i wouldnt do anything to hurt you. and please stop cutting your wrist. " he said smelling the blood through the door

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone-  i answered. "Hello... I.. I'm sorry.." isaid, right away.. I couldn't tell her what I was, it was against code, unless I would make her my mate, I would do that either. Olivia-  "No.. You.. Your kind.. Ki||ed my family." I said, and I threw the life at the wall, it stuck there. "You just now hurt me..," isaid, andd I noticed the lock on the door slowly go unlocked, and I saw it open.

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik i held her face in my hands " and i regret. drinking your blood. your family shouldnt have died that was the act of irespinsible vampires.  i would never kill a human." he said still holding her face he kissed her cheek gentley. keller " you should be." she said into the phone." you just left me. did i say somthing?" she asked anger in her voice

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I darted my eyes away... I've always read, once your bit, you have to be mated to that person.. "Are you... My mate now?..." I asked, my voice shaky.. I was terrified..  Jermone- I looked down at the ground. "I wish I could tell you... But... Just come over.." I said, and hung up. I was just going to tell her. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Happy Eid!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos