Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I walked up to her slowly. "Honey, put the knife down..." I said, walking closer. "Don't do it.." I said, and I looked into her eyes. "You do it, I'll ki|| myself too."  Olivia- "I'll do anything.. Anything.... Just please..." I begged, looking up at him. "Doehateve you want! Just don't end me.... Joey..." I begged him, again..

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller loooked odwn crying " i thought you loved me... but you hurt me jermone..." she ncried droping the knife and throwing my arms around him crying joey " nah i  think ill drink you dry." he whispered into her ear erik texted olivia "where are you?!"i snet getting worried

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. "Im a monster... I promise.. I won't hurt you.. Again.." isaid. I would go to the vampire council, and request to be ki||ed.. It would be the only way for me not to hurt her anymore.. (I love drama roleplays!)  Olivia- I hugged him tightly.. "Please..." I said. His body was cold. "If you let me go, I won't tell anyone about it.." I said... I felt his teeth sink into my neck... I yelled into pain, my arms going limp, and I fell into his arms, still being drained...

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(me to drama and romances!!)keller i hugged him tightly "just dont leave me." i whispered standing on my tip toes to kiss him i kissed him deeply i actually had fallen in love with a vampire erik i found an underground tunnel and followed the path to the end of a cage i found joey feeding from olivia i ran to her with super human speed and flung him away from her i picked her up throwing her over my back then kiIIing joey slowly "NO ONE TOUCHES HER!!" i yelled  the vampire within taking over

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I had serious thinking to do... I kissed her back slowly, and tenderly.. I didn't say anything back to her, I slowly pulled away, and I sat back on the couch.. "I still feel terrible.." Olivia- I dangled over his shoulder, my eyes were open, and I could Barly make out what was going on.. I felt my eyes slowly start to close, then I opened them again, wanting to stay alivez

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller shrugged " im over it." i half lied i was half over it but part of me told me that i shouldnt be. i hugged him the nsat on his lap stradling him." its over it s done right?" i asked putting my nose on his erik after joey was d*ead i set olivia down" im sorry." i whispered to her then bit into her neck givvinghe my venom just a bit. i didnt know if it would change her or not. but i did know that it would keep her alive

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- "You.. Shouldn't forgive me just like that.." isaid, looking away sharply. "It's not right..."!8 said. "If I would have left you here, it would have ki||ed you in the next ten minuets." isaid, and I looked down.  Olivia- I felt intense pain coarsing threw my veins, I laid there, I tried to scream, I couldn't... I closed my eyes, everything went black... 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller " but you didnt. you healed ,me so i wouldnt die." i turned his face to look at me"jermone i forgive you. just please forgive your self" i whispered smiling at him erik i picked her up wincing at how much pain she was feeling its so she can live. i told my self repeadtly then i carried her back to my place laying her on my bed. she was covered in blood i got rid of her clothes and washed her offf with a wet rag i put her in a pair of my sweats and t shirt. " there." i smiled to myself

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

keller " but you didnt. you healed ,me so i wouldnt die." i turned his face to look at me"jermone i forgive you. just please forgive your self" i whispered smiling at him erik i picked her up wincing at how much pain she was feeling its so she can live. i told my self repeadtly then i carried her back to my place laying her on my bed. she was covered in blood i got rid of her clothes and washed her offf with a wet rag i put her in a pair of my sweats and t shirt. " there." i smiled to myself

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos