Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  screamed in frustration "or youll what ki// me?! im one step ahead of you!" i said grabing the knife and sliding it across my wrist with ease. i knew i was cutting to deep. i dint care i wanted to die. i fell to the floor as my blood spilled out erik "come here." i grabed her gently and pulled her against me i licked the tiny holes on her neck and watched the mdisapear. i showed her in the mirror still holding her " whats going to be hard to cover up?" i asked  smirking

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I chuckled, feeling his toungue on my neck. "Woah.." isaid, looking at my neck. "How... I didn't know you could..." I said, I was happy. "Thank you." I said.  Jermone- "What do you mean?" I yelled, and I smelt blood.. Please.. No. I opened my door, and I saw her laying out on the ground. "Dàmmí, Keller." I said, an I grabbe a towel, and wrapped it righty around her wrist, I picked her up, feeling her fight against me. I put her on the couch, and I put my hand over the cut, heeling it. It took a lot out of me, and I only have one chance to heal anyone, an that was the one i decided to use.. I could no longer heal anymore...

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller woke up startled "jermone! get away from me!" i shoved at him then relizing he was stronger i gave up and just laid back down on the couch i was dizzy i looked at my wrist" HEY!!  " i said looking at the smooth surface. erik i kissed her cheek" theres alot you dont know about my vampire side." i whisperd in her ear then stole a kiss

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- "You can leave now." I demanded, standing up. "A thank you would be nice." I said, looking at her, and I walked into the kitchen. This wasn't a healthy relationship at all  Olivia- I kissed him back. "Show me?"

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i sighed and walked up behind him tapping him softly on the shoulder " jermone. thank you." i said honestly  and kissed his cheek." im sorry about everything... it was just a shock wehn you anouced it...." she looked away." i-ill leave now." i whispered andturned to go erik i smirked then set her on my back carefully. i smiled at her then with inhuman speed i sped to my house we were there in a matter of seconds

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I looked at her. And I stayed quiet. When she left, I went back to my room, and I sat on my bed.. And then I sighed heavily. I hated arguing with her.  Olivia- when we got there I felt dizzy. "I'll never get use to that." I said, and I hugged him, and stepped inside

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik smiled "you will if i do it enough." he laughed then kissed the top of her head keller floped down on my bed looking at the ceiling.  we never fought at least not that bad. of course we  had fights. but never like that. i sighed and grabed my sketch pad drawing random images

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 Jermone- I headed to her house, going at light speed. And I crawled up to her window, and I stepped in. "Hey..." I said..  (let's focus on Jermone and Keller)

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(otay dokey im not good at boys any how. haha) keller i looked over at him then rolled my eyes and turned away" what?" i asked  trying to act like i wasnt up set. but i had tears streaming donw my face i kept my back towards him so he wouldnt see how much our fighting affected me

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked down, and I stepped closer, and I say on te bed, and I pulled her close to me, and I hugged her. "I'm.. Sorry...." I said, and I kissed her forhead.. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

Employees

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

Employees

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos