Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BrokenInsanity's & Jklhy56's private RP

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Mei yelped as she felt something rub against her leg, then laughed sheepishly after looking down and seeing her cat, Yuki, had followed her place. She began to baby talk to small cat as she walked back towards the small apartment she shared with her older brother- who had been gone on his last trip for three months and still hadn't done more then send her a quick postcard. 

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer looked up and saw a girl with a cat. she looks like the girl"he thought to himself as he looked back at the picture.he walked ahead of her and stopped a couple feet ahead as he turned  around to face her."a small game show looking microphone appeared in his hand and he read off some cue cards"congratulations i'm your bodyguard from hell."He read"now bow to chosen one"like i'ma do that he said tossing the guards"please tell me your mei or else i'll have to erase your mind"He said pulling out a small pen out his pocket

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Mei looked at the guy in front of her, an eyebrow raised, "Uh..... yeah... I'm Mei.........." the white haired girl just stared at the stranger in front of her, not moving but looking at him as if he was a bit.. crazy.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"good cause this is just a regular pen"He said tossing it over his shoulder"well anyways i'm your bodyguard so get used to me being around"He said crossing her arms

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Um.. why do I need a bodyguard? I mean, I couldn't care less if you follow me around, you seem weird, not dangerous, but...." Mei didn't bother to stay still while she talked and unlocked the apartment door, putting Yuki down and hurriedly closing the door so she couldn't escape.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well apparently everyone  keeps calling you the chosen one.now some angel and demons want you for your power so i was sent here to protect you" Lucifer said

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

"Well apparently everyone  keeps calling you the chosen one.now some angel and demons want you for your power so i was sent here to protect you" Lucifer said

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Mei stopped walking, turning to look at Lucifer oddly, "Have you.. escaped from an insane asylum or something?.." the girl started walking one more,  "If it's some religious thing, I don't believe in any of that junk, so just leave me alone please."

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer sighed still following"Listen i'm not crazy.You have to believe me"He pleaded 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They bully her

They bully her

They bully her

They bully her

Naruto

They bully her

latest videos