Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mia & Lia's Roleplay

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Lia CoolDirnt Armstrong  Age- 17  Species- Vampire, Can have some trouble controlling her Monster side, as she calls it.  Looks- rp person her eyes change color depending on her mood, she wears contact so no won can tell what her current color is.  Personality- you'll see.  Other- none 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Mia & Lia's Roleplay

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry. I'll post my form later. I gotta go. ^_^

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Mia & Lia's Roleplay

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jason Oherron Age: 19 Species: Dark Angel Looks: Personality: You'll see. Other: N/A (Meh. I'm feeling lazeh today.. =_=)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Mia & Lia's Roleplay

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start)  I felt my eyes turn a blood red, and I headed into the forest with my brother.. "There!" he yelled, limiting to a huge Elk. I jumped up into a tree, jumping from branch to branch chasing it, I jumped down on it, landing on its back, I hugged the large animal around the neck, feeling its bones crack under me. And it fell to ground limp. I got off of it. "Got it." I said. Dusting off my black jeans. And my    Black band t shirt, I was wearing blue Converse, and my hair was done nicely and so was my makeup. (Picture.) me and him fed off of it, and that was that.. Me and him started to walk to school, and I headed threw the doors and to my locker, thankfully it was the last day of school. I ran into a guy. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2NE1 & boyfriend & shinee

Petition Against Anti Israeli Media Bias

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

I am pretty new

latest videos