Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant laughed, "Why would you agree to that? Ew Louis, you're just really gross.." She stared at him with a 'wtf' look, before giggling more. (I forgot that's Alcidez father.. lololol) " Jeff... He's a lycan. He still a little iffy about me being a vampire. " Alcide looked away for a moment. "I was turned before I could be turned into a lycan.. I was supposed to be Alpha after 'em too." He muttered.. "Whatever."

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie stiffened, "A lycan? Really? I'm sorry, but it;s just Lycan's and I don't have a very good history." Her voice was dark, but she there wasn't really any bitterness. "I was only trying to make you happy." Louis laughed.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"What do you mean?" Alcide said, preoccupied with braiding her hair, something he used to do with his little sister. "Because you lurve me right?" She laughed along with him.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lurve? No more sugar got you sweetheart." Louis walked up the ticket box and bought the movie tickets. "About twenty years ago, i was in Texas, it was my state for a few years. But one night I was hunting and caught the scent of a few Lycans. I headed home hoping not to confront them, but they had been to my home and destroyed it. They were stupid enough to wait for me. I didn't want to fight so I just injured them a bit to scare them and leave me alone. But they had taken off my forearm before they ran away." Katie rolled her sleeve up to show the scar.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
She bit his ear again and hopped off his back to buy popcorn and candy for herself. "Here, hold the popcorn." She gave him the small thing of popcorn because, she had to use both hands for the candy she bought. "I didn't get any sugar like you said, Louis. I just got candy. See?" She held all of it up. Without thinking Alcide kissed it. "We're not all like that, Kitten. Well, I mean, they're not like that. I-I'm not in the pack." He looked down, frowning. "I'm not in the pack that is rightfully mines.." He growled.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm just warning you princess, you go crazy, and I'm dragging your but out of the movie." his voice was somewhat threatening, but it was in a joking matter. Katie looked at him, "But now that you're a vampire, doesn't that take you're rights away?"

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"You wouldn't! " She glared, she had already finished her first chocolate bar and a smudge of chocolate was on her cheek. "And I won't go crazy, silly." She smiled and skipped to the movie. "Of course it does, vampirism basically took away my destiny.." Alcide tilted his head back.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm sorry Alcide." Katie's voice was tender and caring. Louis rolled his eyes and followed Ant into the movie, yet again ingnoring the peple that were staring.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Its okay, I'm fine." He said and looked dwn at her. "I mean it." He smiled softly. Ant sat in a seat beside and elderly couple. She had finished a second package of candy already too. "Hey grandmama! Hey grandpapa." She smiled, huggibg them and kissing them. "I missd you guys so much." (I gtg)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis grabbed Ant by the waist tugging her back, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what gotten to her head." Pulling her out of the movie theater he spoke to her, "I told you I would do this, now I am." Katie nodded. ((okayy))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word